Roommate?

❀ Hamilton's POV ❀
-
It was a Friday and it was still summer but close to start collage. I woke up and the sun immediately hit me which made me squint my eyes and groan a bit. I shifted in my bed and sheets as I reach for my phone that was laid and plugged in on my nightstand next to my bed.

I grabbed my phone and pulled it off the charger. My phone lights up with my lock screen being Laurens, Lafayette, and Hercules in a group hug. I looked at the time to see it was 11:24 am. I sighed at the fact I haven't been waking up at healthy times.

I open my phone and scroll around my messenges to see my friend Lafayette text me asking if I was free. I reply with a yes before I got up and stretched to be more woke.

I lifted my legs off the bed and stood on my feet, as my sheets fall on the floor, revealing my bare chest and loose boxers. I yawn as I walk to my bathroom and scratch my light goatee. I hear my phone make a small ding as I walk to the sink.

I reminded myself to check my phone after brushing my teeth. After I brushed my teeth,I went straight to my phone. I pick it up and see the text back from Lafayette asking to come over to his place once I get done waking up. I texted back saying B there in a sec and starting to get dressed.

Since Lafayette doesn't normally care what I wear, I put on a light green shirt then a grey slightly large hoodie. I replaced my boxers with new ones and then put on some blue jeans. I brushed my hair to where it turned silky and soft and put my hair in a pony tail.

t i m e  s k i p

I soon got to Lafayette's house and knocked on his door. A few seconds pass and Lafayette opened the door with a smile. " Hey Alex!" Lafayette hugged me softly as I smiled and hugged back. "I missed you bud" I said patting his back. He pulled away and moved out of the way so I could walk in "I know! It's been a while" He said as I walk in. I scrape my shoes on his welcome mat and look around to see a mess of a place.

"sorry for the mess " Lafayette apologized as I looked around. "Its ok my house is just as bad" I chuckled to let Lafayette not feel so bad. He smiled and started to pick up some empty bottles of soda and half filled bags of food off the couch. "Come sit!" He sat down and patted the spot next to him.

I sat down beside him and leaned against the comfy soft couch. "What's with the mess?" I laughed a bit at my question to make him laugh also. "Oh, well, my roommate and I aren't the best at cleaning up after ourselves" He chuckled as he spoke. "Roommate?" I asked tilting my head a bit. "Yeah! He's upstairs right now. He sleeps in a lot 'cause he stays up all night" Lafayette smiled. "I understand that. Who is it?" I asked.

Lafayette opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a tall male walking downstairs and into the room both, Lafayette and I were in saying "me~". I recognized that voice. I recognized it so well that once i herd it, I couldn't help but to have a face of shock with wide eyes. I was scared to turn to see him, but me being curious, I slowly turned my head to see the man.

The man had curls covering his head with a magenta T-shirt and some sleeping shorts. He had a grin on his face as I look to his face only to recognize him even more. "Miss me Alexander?~" He purred as he spoke with a chuckle. An evil chuckle. Lafayette smiled and waved to him. "Morning Tho-"

"Thomas...." I spoke under my breath as I glared slightly at the man walking downstairs. It was Thomas. Thomas Jefferson.