Showers

Once again, being lazy, I didn't read over so if theirs any miss spelled words then I apologize.

Hamilton's POV

-

The warm water from the shower head hit Jefferson's bare back, along with my arms that were wrapped around his back and my legs wrapped around his waist.  His hands supporting my ass as he gripped it now and then as we fought tongues with each other. He breaths his warm breath with mine. This was amazing.

He pulled away from my mouth softly, leaving a trail of saliva from our mouths but quickly went gone from the water hitting us. The water streaming down our bodies as he left love bites on my neck . I let out soft groans and mumbles from the feel of his teeth nibbling my skin. I had two thoughts in my mind as he left marks on my neck. I need you. I want you. 

He continued to massage my ass with his strong grip making me let out moans here and there. I felt his fingers slide closer and closer to my entrance. I knew what was gonna happen. I blushed deeply from the feel of his fingers snaking to my entrance. He kissed my neck once more to keep me satisfied as he slid one finger inside me. 

The feel of his wet, warm fingers inside of my un touched entrance made me close my eyes tightly then loosen up to the feel of his finger moving in and out of me. " Does that feel good?" he mumbled under his breath onto my neck. I gave in and let out soft moans as I spoke " sh-shut up" I responded. I felt his smirk once more as he slid the second finger. I gasped and gripped his back but my nails drifted over his back from the water.

He moved his fingers apart scissor like making me weak. He stretched my anus making me feel pain, yet pleasure. I could feel a third finger making me groan in pleasure. "f-fuck" I mumbled under my breath as he spread my anus.

After the three fingers slid from my entrance, I felt another wet and warm feel against my entrance. I blushed deeply knowing what that was. "w-wait-" before I could prepare myself, he pushed his erection inside of me. I gasped at the rush of pain. Fuck. Too big! I let out a big groan of pain but felt the pleasure rise. "F-fuck Thomas!" 

He smirked and grabbed my hips as he starts to buck his hips. " damn you're tight Alex~" he spoke with a growl in his voice as he spoke on my neck. I was moved up and down from Thomas's thrusts. Moving in and out, I moaned and groaned. 

He used one arm to hold my waits and the other the reach the back of my head and pull my hair back as he moves his pace faster with every pump. I clinched my teeth and closed my eyes tightly as I moaned in my mouth then opened my mouth revealing a smile.

His lips dragging on my neck. I could feel him breathing and panting on my neck as he pounded my ass. I pant as I moaned making me weak inside and out. With my own erection, I could feel myself get close to my climax. 

"say my name~" he groaned on my neck as he got faster in his thrusts. "Th-tho-m-" I was to focused on the feel of his throbbing member inside of my closed walls against his member. He growled on my neck and pulled my hair a bit more being un patient with his command. As I finish his name, I felt his head poke at my prostate. "Th-Thomas!!" I scream a bit as I felt his member. 

That was it for him. I knew after he herd me moan his name, he was ready for the kill. He slammed in rougher than rough, making his member hit my prostate immediately. I gasped roughly and squealed at his pound. 

He gripped my hair as he groaned on my neck with pants and huffs from his thrusts. His skin hitting mine. I screamed his name once again. I was more than close. I was full. I came onto mine and his chest's as he continues to pound in me even harder. 

He chuckled at my release. He hit my prostate once more rougher than the many times "You dirty dirty boy~" he groaned still as he got close. I bit my lip at the sound of his words and his voice. God he drove me insane. Especially from what he was doing to me.

He moaned louder and gripped my hair more "I-im abo-out to-" and before he could finish, he came deeply against and around my prostate making my eyes widen and my mouth open already drooling. "A-AH!" I released from my mouth a loud yelp. 

Cum dripping from my anus with his member filling me up, my legs twitching and my nails dug into his back as he water dripped the blood away. He was panting as he pulled out of me letting the cum pour. Both him and I a drooling, hot, wet mess. It was a good thing we were in the shower. He kissed my lips passionately. I kissed back faster then a heart beat. In the kiss I panted through my nose, so did he.

He slowly pulled away and smirked "Shall we clean up?" he whispered on my lips. Hearing his voice still turned me on. I nodded and couldn't speak from panting. He slowly sat me down letting me get on my feet before he fully let go. We started to clean ourselves off.

After what happened, I don't think I can ever glare at him the same way I use to.