True colors

I didn't have enough time to re-read it so if I miss spelled anything or if some sentences are off, I am VERY sorry

Jefferson's POV

-

It was easy to see how much Alexander hated being with me. I found it pretty funny seeing him trying his best to be kind to me. I found it cute also. He would look back at me with glares and scowls and I couldn't help but to smirk back at him. No one knew this, but ever seen I first laid eye's on that man. Although he despises me, I loved the way he hated me, so i continued to argue with him to see his face get red from our arguments. 

I saw Alexander walk upstairs, stressed, so I decided to make my move. I smirked at my own thoughts then cleared my throat. "well, I guess I'll let you and Alexander hang out, I've had my fun" I asked Lafayette as I stood up. He nodded and smiled. I smiled back and walked up stairs to convince Lafayette I was going to spend the rest of my time in my room. I saw Alexander walking in the bathroom and I quietly stepped to the door.

He turned around to close the door, only to have it ruined by me keeping the door open. He jumped at my sudden appearance. He looked up at me with a glare. Boy how I love to be taller than him. The way he would look up at me with his scowl was a handsome sight. 

"What do you want man?" he growled at me and kept glaring at me as if he wanted me to leave, but really it made me want to get closer. I smirked and chuckled at Alexander. "Thats a good question~" I spoke in a deepish way as I walked in all the way to only have him back up. I closed the door and locked it just incase Lafayette came. 

"I want you~" I spoke even deeper as if I was hunting for someone or something. I saw his eyes widen due to my words and expressions. His cheeks turned red as he backed up as far as he could. "W-What?!" he spat out as if he didn't hear me clearly. His hands started to form sweat as I approach closer to him. "I want you Alex~" I repeated myself with his name. This was a new expression from Alexander. He was nervous~

Hamilton's POV

-

"W-What?!" did he just say he....wanted me?? I stared at him being confused yet angry at Thomas. He continued to make his way towards me as I stayed away from him. "I want you Alex~" he spoke. Once I herd him say my name in that sentence, I could feel my heart race as I was in to much of a shock to even think. 

He chuckled as he reached his arm to me and placed his soft hands against my red, warm cheeks. "Speechless?~" I flinched at the sudden touch of his hand on my cheek. He wasn't wrong. I had no Idea what to say. I growled and grabbed his wrist and pushed his hand away. "D-dont touch me" I demanded him. He pinned my arm against the wall when I grabbed his wrist and I felt my heart pound even more. 

"I've been waiting to touch you for so long~" He mumble under his breath as his temptations was hard for him to resist. I reached my free arm to push him away but with a blink of an eye, he grabbed my other arm and pinned it against the wall just like my other arm. 

I tried to struggle but his grasp was pretty strong. I growled at him once more. "what is this?! some kind of joke?!" I asked hoping it was as I continued to glare and struggle. He leaned his face to my neck and started giving soft and warm kisses against my neck. "Why would it be?~" he mumbled as his lips caressed my neck.

The feel of his warm lips against my neck made me want to react with a soft moan but knowing who those lip's belonged too made me want to break away. I struggled a bit more only to be defeated by his strength. He sighed gently on my neck giving me chills. He moved his head away from my neck and gave a gentle look at my angered and flustered face. I saw him smirk and kept my arms pinned above my head with one hand as he used the other hand to rub my fuzzed chin.

"W-why?" I asked. It was the main question in my head at the moment followed by why is this what he wants?. Why am I what he wants. Why now?? He continued to rub my chin softly as he gave me his answer. "There are one to many answers to that one~" He spoke with a growl in his voice. I kept blushing deeply at the fact he wanted me.

I wanted to resist but before I could even process what was going on, he crashed his lips against mine causing me to flinch once more. I didn't want to kiss back, but oh the way his lips felt against mine was...nice. The way he held my arms above my head felt....good.  What am I thinking? What am I saying?!?! Why-...

I couldn't think. I lost track of thought. I couldn't help myself. I felt myself relax against the wall....along with my lips causing them to be in more contact with his. I could feel him kiss me even deeper as he felt me give up. No. Not giving up. Falling. 

He moved his free hand from my chin to my cheek as he rubbed my smooth skin against his hand. I felt myself melt even more. Not only from the feel of his lips, but the way he would kiss me, letting his soft hands comfort me. He breaks the kiss to move his kisses to my jawline and down to my neck. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips press against my neck. 

He slid his hand down to my chest and down to the ends of my hoodie. He grabbed the hoodie and released my arms so he could lift my hoodie off from my body. I kept my arms up where they were. He took off my hoodie and I opened my eyes to see Thomas throwing the hoodie away and to the corner of the bathroom. I blushed and pulled him close to me and smashed my lips on his as he continues to let his hands scan my sides and torso. 

He kissed back roughly and rubbed his hands up and down my body, underneath my shirt. I shivered at the touch of his hand, scanning my body. I sighed with satisfaction on his lips as he bit my lower lip in our kiss.

Before Thomas lifted my shirt, I herd a knock on the door. "Alex?  you alright? " Lafayette asked on the other side. Thomas herd Lafayette also but gave me a fun smirk and seductivly continue what he started. I let out a tiny groan from Thomas and took a deep breath. "Yeah, uh I need to take a shower..." I spoke as Thomas licked up my neck. I bit my lip holding in my moans once more. " Is that ok?" I spoke as I tried to hold my breath. 

"Sure! Let me know if ya need anything" Lafayette sounded concerned yet calm and walked down stairs. I lifted my arms once more to let Thomas take my clothes off. Once he did, he rubbed my chest and gently looked me in the eyes."Shower aye?" He spoke softly. We both had the same Idea. 

"Lets get in the shower."