deux

"What just happened like I don't know if it was just me who felt a little weird or what and like I know that I'm usually so awkward and bad in those situations but I kinda liked it and I'm not really sure what to do with myself because like I liked them and want to hang out more but like they are famous and I'm not plus like-"

"CARMEN STOP!" I look over to Danny who looks very upset with me. I close my eyes and slow my breathing.

"Hey its going to be okay Carmen your like freaking out."

"No I'm not I'm fine, perfectly fine."

"No your not. Your talking all fast again and rambling. I do have to say there was that one guy who was like staring at you the whole time."

"I don't think you know what your talking about."

Suddenly, the lights go down and music starts playing. I have not been to concert in a while and I'm not used to these loud ass sounds. The beat to one of their songs starts playing and the whole crowd starts singing and jumping around with the boys. I feel a little weird being here considering that I know nothing about this band and barely learned their names like 5 minutes ago.

The whole concert plays through and I have to honestly say, they are so good. I really enjoyed their music and all of the energy that was put into it.

-----------

I follow Danny and Ben out of the venue and to the back door where I can assume the boys will come out of. We wait a few minutes when I see JOBA come out in a hoodie.

"Hey guys so I don't really have time to talk but I want you guys to come over to our house for a party. Here's the address for who ever is driving." He hands me the slip of paper, smiles, and walks away.

"Oh we are definitely going to that party so you can get your mans Carmen."

I look over at Danny and smile. "Yeah I do think we should go to this party."

--------

After what seems like driving forever, I finally pull up to a large house with many cars parked outside. I look in the backseat and notice that both Ben and Danny are asleep. I look at the clock and notice that it is only midnight.

I take the keys from the ignition and throw them at Danny. "Wake up we are here."

Both Danny and Ben glare at me until they look up and see the house. They notice the party going on and instantly perk up.

"Well lets go Carmen what are you waiting for?" Danny says exiting the car.

I roll my eyes and follow Ben into the house. Once the door is opened I notice all the people drinking and laughing. I also notice a few of the boys all in different places talking to different people. I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking for JOBA through the crowds of people.

"You guys made it!" Kevin says while handing Danny and I a drink. I can assume its alcohol and that I probably shouldn't drink it because I am underage, but id also by lying if I said I never drink. "Make yourselves at home and enjoy the party." He says before clinging on to Jaden laughing and talking to him.

I cant help but to look at Danny to see what we should do. I follow him into the kitchen where he mixes a whole bunch of different drinks and hands it to me.

"Look, I know your only 20 and that I shouldn't be doing this but I know your a little bit of a prude when it comes to guys so I need to loosen you up a bit. Just drink this." He pushes the cup to my mouth and I take a sip. This is the best and the worse drink I have ever had.

"What even is in here?"

"Don't worry about it."

He grabs my hand and leads me in to the living room where they seem to be playing truth or dare. We sit down on the floor next to Kevin, Jaden, and random people we don't know. The game plays out for a little while, everyone laughing and cheering. I feel the alcohol kick in and I progressively feel more and more drunk and loose. I notice JOBA sneak into the group and sit next to this girl on the couch, placing his hand around her and smiling. I don't think he notices that I'm playing the game too and that I'm sitting on the floor. All of a sudden it is Danny's turn to ask someone truth or dare.

"Carmen, truth or dare?"

Without thinking I say "Dare."

"Okay I dare you to kiss JOBA."

My eyes widen and I look over to JOBA whose eyes widen as well. His hand moves to his lap nervously.

"Okay fine." I walk over to JOBA and sit on his lap, straddling him.

I softly place my lips on his and i can tell he doesnt really know what to do. I dont even know what im doing at this point. I slowly feel him kissing me back and i smile. Before i get too into it, i pull away and smile before climbing off his lap. I look back over to Joba who honestly looks stunned. Everyone laughs and continues playing. I notice Joba stand up and walk towards the bathroom. I have to admit that was awkward and not me, but i did like it.

After a few more rounds of truth or dare we all migrate outside where people start jumping in the pool.

"Come on Carmen!" Matt yells before jumping in.

Im honestly too drunk to say no at this point so i tear off my shirt, shoes, and overalls. Im left in just my bra and panties. Without thinking i jump in next to him.

After swimming for a little while i begin to feel myself become tired. Matt and I hop out of the pool and i just put on my overalls over my bra and underwear. My bra is completely showing and at this point i don't care. I walk inside holding my shirt and shoes, running into Joba.

"Oh hey Carmen. Wait are you okay how about we get you some water."

Joba grabs my arm and pulls me into the kitchen telling me to sit on the counter. I sit and watch him intently as he searches the fridge for a water bottle. Eventually he pulls one out, opens it, and hands it to me. I drink some of the water and notice Joba looking at me now. I look back at him and he smiles.

"So i think Danny like went home or disappeared or some shit so ill take you home."

"No its fine, really, ill just call him and he can come get me."

"No, ill take you home it's really not an issue Carmen."

Eventually i give in and give him my address. I wouldn't usually let someone i just met like 5 hours ago drive me home, but i trust him for some reason. There's just something about him.

I get into his car and automatically notice the nice smell of new new car hit my nose.

"Is this car new?"

"I mean yeah i guess it is." He smiles.

I nod and relax in my seat as he puts on his music. I feel myself falling in and out of sleep as he drives and softly sings along to the music.

If you need a friend
Don't look to a stranger
You know in the end
Ill always be there
And when you're in doubt
And when you're in danger
Take a look around
And ill be there

Im sorry but i'm just thinking of the right words to say
I know they don't sound the way I planned them to be
But if you wait around a while i'll make you fall for me
I promise, I promise you i will

Even though this is one of my favorite songs, I keep my eyes closed and listen to him singing. He really is good.

"Carmen, we just met but i promise you i'll make you fall for me, eventually."

I sit there with my eyes closed desperately wanting to say the same thing to him, but i can't.