'it's him.'

(lunar in 3rd person :'/ )

His eyes slowly open as he feels a familiar buzzing on his chest. His phone.

[ANNOYING LIL SIS: hey big bro, if you don't mind getting me some Micky D's that would be nice. lol thanks byeee <3] 

sigh. Knowing his little sister Moon, she wouldn't give up until she actually got a breakfast platter. He looked at his hand and his heart skipped a beat. His timer said 1 hour until he met his soulmate. Oh well, if I actually meet them I might as well look decent, he thought, getting out of bed and going into the bathroom. His messy blue hair was all in his face, making him chuckle in his husky morning voice. He got into the shower, washing himself like the usual before getting out and changing into plain ripped jeans and a Ravenclaw hoodie. He put on blue Converse and grabbed his keys, making his way out the door and into the car. 

30 minutes until he met his soulmate. 

gene

A pillow collides with my face as Liam whines for me to wake up, even though he woke me up already. "I'M UP! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" 

"Geez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed... I'm hungry..."

"You can cook for yourself, can't you?" 

"You're my brother, aren't you? I want McDonalds." 

"If I go will you shut up?"

"Maybe..."

I get up out of bed, annoyed. Liam finally leaves me alone as I grab my hoodie, putting it on as I walk out the door to McDonalds.

lunar 

As I was turning the wheel, I began to think through the whole concept of meeting my soulmate. What would they be like? Were they a girl or a boy? Am I gay? Will they be nice? I looked at my hand. 15 minutes until I ran into my soulmate. I was scared but excited. Actually, I was terrified. I made it into the parking lot of the McDonalds and somehow managed to park the car without crashing it into the curb from anxiety. I pulled my hood up (precautions...) and got out of the car, stepping into line and ordering Moon's breakfast platter. Only 30 seconds now.

3rd person 

He tried to keep his composure and walked around the McDonald's to see if there were any empty seats. None. 15 seconds left. Lunar began to panic, thinking of how the hell he was supposed to talk to his FUTURE SOULMATE. 10 seconds on his timer. Lunar quickly finishes ordering and tries to find an empty table. None. 5... 4... 3... He's freaking out, beginning to walk to the bathroom. 2. He starts blushing uncontrollably, picking up his pace as his hood falls down. 1. His wide eyes meet his cold blue ones. 

'it's him.'

--

SHORT CLIFF HANGER HAHAHAHAHAH 

anyways that was part 1 of soulmatesss~ i'm excited to write this fanfic tbh because i'm going to have my friends help meee, and they have their characters in hereeee, etc etc, but yEA they have some spoopy encounters in the future ;)) ok bye