'Falling for me already?'

it's really early (4:41 am) so if i'm really REALLY picky with grammar then know i'm too tired to think about bad grammar... wow okay, also until I can finally get all of my characters into one scene i'm going to do the whole 'meet your soulmate' separately. Special case for Max, Jackson, and Lukas tho ;))

(i'm the opposite of literally everyone okay go read)

--

moon (wowiee)

I was still laying in bed when Lunar left to get me food. I looked at my timer. 36 hours. It goes up to 60 hours. "Seriously, is this thing broken? It keeps going up..." I sigh loudly, getting up from bed. I put on gray jeans and a Hufflepuff hoodie, putting my hair up into a ponytail and grabbing my phone. I started popping the Illuminati pop socket as I walked out the door to the café. 

~

I ordered my drink (chocolate Frappuccino since I always get that despite it being cold some days ;v;) and sat down, scrolling through my phone before checking my timer. It was rapidly going down, making me tense up. It can't be time for this right now!!  I started to freak out as it went down to 15 seconds. First off, my soulmate is going to see me wearing the stupidest thing in public EVER. Second off, I have no idea how to talk to people IN GENERAL so how am I supposed to talk to my soulmate?!

5

seconds

left.

I was internally screaming by now, my face becoming a deep red. I put my phone in my pocket and looked up from my timer to distract myself from the changing numbers. It beeps loudly as I look right at him. My eyes widen and so do his amber ones, going well with his red face. 

"umm..?!"

"Y-You're my soulmate...?"

"I guess so... I'm Moon by the way..."

He suddenly flashes a smile and sits infront of me. Oh my god this cannot be happening... "The name's Raven, pleased to meet you Moon," Raven says in a rather... slick tone. I raise my eyebrow at him. "Pleasure to meet you too, Raven," I was confused OUT OF MY MIND. My heart was pounding in my ears yet I wasn't fully... convinced. He seemed completely out of my league, he would be the popular one and I was the one who had nothing to even DO with popularity. He caught my heart right when I saw him, seriously? My heart skips a beat when he smirks at me, making me blush even harder.

"Falling for me already?"

"S-Shut up..."

He laughs and ALL OF MY WORDS get stuck in my throat. He was too damn cute for me. 

"Daww~ Your blush is so cute!"

"Ehh-?! N-No! No it's not!!"

He chuckles again, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. What I find surprising is that I'm not fighting back.

I was actually enjoying this...

He smirks and leans in. I knew I wasn't ready for this but I just kept my mouth shut. I couldn't resist... Right when his lips brushed mine he pulled away.

Bastard.

"Anyways, I have to go~ Hopefully I'll see you around," He mutters and smirks, his face still close to mine as he slides something in my pocket. I was a blushing mess and he just made it worse when he winked. Then walked away from me. I growled and checked my pocket, seeing his number on a piece of paper and letting my jaw drop. 

He seriously did that?!

--

OKAY THAT WAS TOO MUCH FUN TO WRITE- 

this one is also pretty short but i'll make up for it i swear. but yea, that was chapter 2~ hopefully you enjoyed raven being a hot lil shkgngjfngkjndf

ANYWAYS BYE