Chapter 7

We’re at the front door I’m about to put him out, that’s the acceptable thing to do right? I’m feeling so many things, so many emotions, but lust seems to be winning.

My body needs some attention, it’s been way too long. Maybe I can let loose just this once... I turn to face him, he’s looking at me warily. I can’t blame him, I’ve been acting strange all night, fighting an inner battle.

“Can we start over, please? It’s been a while since I’ve been with someone, but when I saw you this morning in the cafe I wanted you. I’m not looking for flowers and romance, right now I just need to fuck and have a couple orgasm, can you handle that?”

His blue eyes have gone shades darker like the sea in the Caribbean on a rainy day, his voice is nearly a growl when he speaks

“Fuck yes” with that he’s moving towards me, I don’t have time to respond before I’m pressed against the door and his lips are on mine. They feel so good, firm and hot, his tongue is seeking access  and I gladly give in. My arms wrap around his neck and I press my body onto his hard unyielding form. I feel like this is an outer body experience, I don’t even recognize the sounds I’m making.

His hands cup my plump ass and he lifts me, spreads my legs and settles between them. I nearly come right there, his zipper pressing against my bare pussy and his mouth on my neck sucking and biting. He starts raining kisses down my chest before stopping and looking up at me.

“I’ve wanted to taste your breast from the moment I laid eyes on you.” He flicks his tongue over one nipple then the next, before latching onto one of them. We groan simultaneously, my head falling back and my jaw goes slack as he works his magic on my nipple.

Suddenly I’m  taken out of the trance when he bites my nipple, but then he soothes it by sucking on it so gently, he does the same thing to the next nipple. The mix of pain and pleasure is starting to build a throb in my pussy. I can feel myself getting wetter.

I start to grind my hips on his Jean clad crotch, but he stills my hips and unwraps my legs from around him putting me to stand on shaky legs. I keep my hands on his shoulders to steady myself.

“Go to your bedroom, take your robe off and lay face down on your bed, feet on the ground and ass to the door. Spread those legs I want a good view when I get there.” His words send a thrill through me I walk away knowing he’s watching I take the robe off while walking along the hall way and sway my hips in an exaggerated (hopefully sexy) manner.

When I get to the room I do as he says my chest is pressed against the bed, ass up and pussy exposed. It feels like forever before I feel his presence in the room and his intoxicating scent permeates the air. My body begins to respond I feel my juices running out of my pussy and onto my bed. I hear him moving behind me, the sound of his zip opening. A zipper has never sounded sexier. I hear him move in my direction, I’m nearly panting when I feel his hands grip my thighs and yank me back a little further off the bed.

He spreads my legs a bit more and blows onto my hot Centre, I try to push onto his face but he’s got a tight grip on me. He blows again, before nibbling up and down both my inner thighs.

“Please don’t tease me, I need more.”

“Be patient baby, I can’t wait  until I’m deep inside you, fucking you, but for now trust the process ” I just groan in response,  I love dirty talk.

He starts to suck at my bare pussy lips, parting them with his fingers he licks one side then the other before plunging his tongue into my gushing slit.
“Fuck yes!” I growl as his tongue dips in and out of me. He soon replaces his tongue with one finger, then adds another. The room is filled with the noise of our ragged breathing and my soaked slit getting worked over. I can feel a pressure building in my abdomen my legs starting to shake.

“Oh my God.” Is all I can get out when his tongue vibrates against my clit. I feel the gush as I come all over his fingers and tongue, my entire body is in spasms.

While recovering he places me over his legs, his hot dick pressing into my belly. He feels huge. His hands start rubbing my ass, occasionally brushing my sensitive pussy, sending after shocks through my body. He places me in a seated position with my legs wrapped around his waist. I rub myself onto him hoping he would speed up the process, I feel his cock jerk under me and his eyes glaze over slightly.

He stands, turns and climbs further onto the bed with me holding onto him for dear life. He reaches pass me and stacks pillows before nestling my upper body onto them. He unwraps my arms from my neck and sits back. I see his tanned body, his taunt pecks and chiselled abs, his thick dick is leaking precum and I can’t help but lick my lips. When I finally meet his eyes he gives me a knowing grin. He climbs off the bed and goes to his pants giving me a view of his spectacular ass. He returns with a condom in hand.

“Spread those legs for me baby.” I obey quickly my breathing increasing, my pussy getting wetter with the way he’s staring at it. He rips the condom packet with his teeth and rolls it onto his impressive length. He moves towards me looking at me like his prey. He moves to my ears kissing and licking while rubbing the tip of his cock along my dripping slit. I raise my hips to meet him and he slips into my entrance causing us to groan in unison .