(Chapter 5)

-2 weeks after the training and joining team 7.-

I smiled at the picture team 7 took. then a water drop fall on the picture. I was crying. but. I knew it wouldn't last. after I been promoted to chunin. I knew it was the time. the time to leave with Tobi. he warped infront of me. "you ready amanda san!" he said cheery with a high voice. "yes. i had my stuff with me. all my stuff. i left kim a note. 'I'm sorry kim but I need to find out about my past. its been well knowing you all this time. but this I must do alone. bye  hope to see you again.' the note said. Tobi offered his hand. I clashed my hands together. "I have my own way of teleportation." I said Tobi looked confused. I expanded my hands showing a small white cube in my hand. "particle style: atomic dismantling jutsu." I said as the cube expanded around my whole body. the cube swirled as it disappeared leaving a circle of dust. "interesting jutsu." Tobi said as he warped away.

kim p.o.v

I ran in Amanda room. "time to get up!" I yelled. but she wasn't here. i seen a note though. I picked it up and read it. I covered my mouth as I silently cried. crap. I should have told her. she didn't have to leave. now i may never see her anymore. I held the note to my heart. I'll find her. i swear.

Amanda pov

me and Tobi arrived at a hideout. "you know just by the looks that's a risky jutsu. you should make up something alittle more safer." Tobi said. "ofcourse. that jutsu turned your body into tiny dust particles so I store chakra in different parts of my body then when I'm dust i used my chakra to pull the dust to a certain location then with chakra I put the dust particles back together like a puzzle then I'm back to my original self " I explained. "wow. more complicated then my kamui." Tobi said. I shook my head. ugh. I walked in the hideout seeing konan, itachi, kisame, and pain and the rest of akatsuki. wait how did I know their. its like the more I stay in the world the more i remember. hm. "welcome Akasha." pain said. "..." i was quiet. konan smiled showing a akatsuki robe my size. "huh?" I said confused. "we want you to join akatsuki." Tobi said. "will joining help me with power and my past." i asked taking the robe. "yes." pain said. i put it on then I smiled abit. at least I'm discovering my past.

---

"so. in order to achieve power you must train hard then steal, only then will you have power." pain said. "wth did you mean by steal." I asked. pain stared into my eyes with his almighty powerful rinnegan. he pointed to His eyes and tapped the side of his eyes. oh!! I still don't get it. but I may understand as I get older. well now to train.

---

I had fought all akatsuki as pain stood emotionless infront of me. I got my fan ready. he put his hand towards me. "almighty pull." my body started get pulled his way. what was that jutsu I heard was his most powerful. almighty push! I held my fan as I put the palm of me hand to pain and his eyes widened abit. "almighty wind wall!" I yelled as I used my wind style using lots of chakra as a wind circle appeared around me then expanded to an enormous circle and I was in the middle. I used more chakra to expand it more and more then pain was actually surprised as he jumped back. I fell to the floor as the wind disappeared. I used to much chakra. "you quite powerful kid." kisame said. "indeed to think that you actually pull that off. but you used too much chakra on it. go and get some rest. we train tomorrow and i wanna see if you can use that jutsu without using all your chakra." pain said. "but that was a one time thing." i said getting up. "a jutsu that powerful would be great in battle. if you want power. you must train hard, and steal only Then you will have real power then learn about your past." pain said. "OK. sempai." I smiled as pain walked pass me and I followed. "now for the next years you will train your hardest giving it your all." pain said. "OK!"