chapter 6,

-3 years later-

i was in my akatsuki robe standing up obviously. "OK. so now we finally start making progress towards peace." pain said I kept an emotionless face. we got closer to the plan. and now I almost remember my past. but a enormous chunk was missing. maybe i can see kim again. "Akasha." pain said. "hm?" I asked. "remember. your my personal student. long ago you were a irresponsible little girl but now you grown into a splendid young adult. in order to achieve power first you must train harder, steal, only then can you achieve power. and about your past. you must be recovering some of that memory." pain said. I taka after him a lot. alittle touch I even started acting like him. but its expected. i kept an emotionless face as the sleeve on my robe hung below my hands and I walk out the room and pass Tobi and deidara on my way. "oi. akasha!" diedara said as i sharply turn to him. "i said call me Amanda the only person who can call me akasha is konan and pain. i will spare you this time. but next time you wouldn't be so lucky." I said closing my eyes walking away. "aren't we attached to our precious thing Akasha." diedara said. Tobi was backing away then ran to pain. I put a kunai to diedara neck. "let's take this outside." I said as we went outside. I stood there emotionless. diedara hands went into the pouch as they came out then they form clay birds. his clay birds fly to me. then they explode. "Ha!!! told you. your no match for me. hm!" deidara said. I appeared behind him. "..." I was quiet and before deidara could turn around I did my particle style as he gets fought in it. it swirled then he was turned to dust. "Akasha." pain said staring at me. "hm?" i shrugged. "bring him back. we need him for the one tails." pain said. I sighed as I did a hand seal tori and held it with my mangekyo. dust particles start colliding together and formed into deidara. I barely used chakra. deidara panted and fell to the ground. I turned with pain and we walked away. Tobi ran to deidara and konan walked by my side. don't challenge if he wasn't even up to it. hm.

---

deidara came back with jinchuriki Gaara on his clay bird. "good now we must start the ritual." konan said and I stood by her. pain was... I don't know. "someone must be coming after him. believe me I know." I said emotionless. "I'll be the one to deal with them if they come." sasori said and deidara. "no. you'll die." I said emotionless. "hm?" sasori. "watch out. they're coming." konan said as she turned to paper and disappeared. I heard leaves shuffling as the leaf ninja appeared and team 7 with kim was there. deidara and sasori flew away on the bird with Gaara. I stepped forward. "who are you! where's Gaara!!!" naruto yelled. "so... that's how it is. no need to worry. he is resting peaceefully in a heavenly slumber. but you... will know pain." I said. then reached for my hood and bring it down. then my long knee length white hair fall over my fan and down my back falling to my knees. "t-thats" kim hesitated to say my name. but my face stayed emotionless when I looked up and they was shocked. "amanda" team 7 said. or not. a new guy. "Amanda! you joined akatsuki." kim said. "..." i stayed emotionless. "know pain." I closed my eyes then open them back open again revealing my mangekyo sharingan. "those eyes..." kakashi said. "how did you-" I cut kakashi off by putting my hand in his direction. "know despair." I said then. "universal wind push." I said as kakashi flew way back and crashed into a tree. "kakashi!!!" sakura yelled she ran to him. "ugh!!! bastard!!!" naruto yelled. I looked at him. I looked him right in the eyes as he stared back then his face went blank as I placed him under a tsukuyomi making all his bad and sad memories come back. now just kim and sakura. sakura healed kakashi then ran to naruto who stared into space crying. sakura broke my tsukuyomi. powerful. "I'll kick your ass!!" naruto yelled as kakasha got up then naruto ran at me. I was still emotionless. he threw a punch as I started dodging swiftly with no ease. then I heard lightning. "chidori!" kakashi yellled then sakura and kim came at me from both sides. "..." i was emotionless. i put both of my hands up as i spread out my arms. "almighty wind push." I said as a enormous wind force field formed around me and rapidly expanded then pushed them far away from me. as I stood in a enormous crater. "I'm done. someday you will truly taste pain and despair. kim. just to let you know. you shouldn't if hid it from me. or maybe I wouldn't be this way." I said then deactivated mangekyo sharingan. "I'll give you to sasori and deidara. but be considerate that I spared your life." I said and then a huge white cube formed around my body. "be happy you got this close to fighting

a god." I said then the cube swirled then disappeared as many ninja came... looks like sasori won't make it.

---

I watched with pain and konan and the rest of akatsuki as sasori fought sakura and chiyo. "maybe he needs help." I said emotionless. "no. as long as the jinchuriki are here. then we can achieve peace." pain said. I nodded. "what about the nine tails." I said. "we focus on the one tails. nine tails can wait." konan said then

after a long battle sasori lost. or you think. right as the last moment I used universal wind pull to get the kind of hearth thing from was or I chest as it flew to me and me swiftly catching it I used particle style to turn it to dust then the battle was over. "let's go. the ritual tobi and itaachi prepared should be complete. now on to the 2 tails. yugito'nii." hidan said. we all walked away and I turned to dust.

---

I walked into sasori room. "missing our member?" deidara said. "no. bringing him back." I said emotionless then got a as or I spare puppet. I opened my hand as dust particles formed into my hand and then that scroll heart thing. I slid it in the empty heart slot then waited as the thing conected to the puppet. then sasori opened his eyes. "what happened?" deidara asked as sasori  stood up. "I brought him back " I said walking out. "thanks." sasori said. "..." I ignored as I walked out the room. the more members we have the better.

---

i went with hidan and kakuzu to get the 2 tails. yugito led us in a room with a trap. the opening sealed as yugito went into her tailed beast state. the 2 tails roared at us. I jumped up in the air as the two tails clawed at us. but I was honestly not impressed. more like emotionless. I landed on the roof side as I look at the two tails. "let's let Amanda take on this one." kakuzu said to hidan as hidan nodded. "... be captured. give up i dont wanna do this a painful way." i said as i put my hand in the beast direction. "almighty wind push." i said as the beast flew into the air. then I clashed it with the ground.

the beast got up as it starts fuming a tailed beast bomb. then it shoots it at me. but I jump high in the air then put my hand in the beast direction. "almighty wind push" I said as the beast it clashed with the ground then it tries to get up but it doesnt work. then a rod slides outta my robe and I grab it. then at the end of the rod it was sharp and pointy. i made 5 more clones with the rods then we jump in the air as we bring our rod in the air then when we were close to the beast and stabbed it with our rods as massive dangerous winds rods form and then we jump back as my clones poof away. then yugito goes back to normal. i stood up then walked away as hidan got yugito and we walked back to the hideout. "you did pretty good for a rookie." hidan said. the only rookie is you being reckless in battles the only thing that that will get you is death." I said emotionless then I turned to dust leaving the 2 tails to hidan.