Chapter 18.

we jumped from tree to tree going to the battlefield. this time i m not goofing around. i didn't notice I started going faster. then seen the dark aura. or at least sensed it. then went to dust and teleported to the field.

getting here and fighting madara. I was shocked at what I saw. it revived. the ten tails. juubi. i looked at it transform into its normal form. But something wasn't right. Naruto and sasuke jumped off juubi as it swirled into obito then a ball as that ball shatter and there he stood. The ten tails jinchuriki. Obito. He broke the half covering his right side of his face as he open his eyes. "No." I said staring. "..." Obito stayed quiet. "Shit. I still won't give up." I said with my weapons in my hand then I wave my gunbai. "Wind scythe jutsu!" I said as my gunbai formed strong cutting winds as they rush towards obito. He stood there as black balls form on the outside of both his hands as a small hole form in his hand. Then my jutsu his as dust flew everywhere and a cloud form. I immediately jumped in the air doing a jutsu as I absorbed all the air I could in my lungs then blew out. "Water Style: Water Wave!!!" I yelled blowing out water from my mouth. I kept blowing as i soon stopped landing on water. "Oops. I created a ocean." I said looking at kim. "Wow I didn't notice." She said drenched. "Well... Oh well." Then all of a sudden obito appeared infront and kicked kim in the chest causing her to spit up blood. ”tkim!" I yelled as she speeded far away. And I automatically ran after her super fast. I'm almost to her as i boosted chakra in my feet and made a leap for it. And right when obito appeared behind her with a black spear. I grabbed her then the spike and I flipped obito. Then when he swiped his spear i jumped into the air with Kim as she let me go then obito flew up to us as he tried to hit us with the spear so i grabbed it and threw his body far away creating a explosion where  landed. "Good job" look said to me. "Thanks but I'm gonna go see if i can help in hashirama fight with madara. I said as i looked at minato and lord third." I said as she looked at me. "Ok go. Hurry." She said. I looked at her keeping a poker face as i jumped away hearing and seeing a huge explosion.

Getting here i see hashirama and madara go to their ultimate forms. "And y'all didn't invite me." I said staring at them. "Akasha. Don't. This is their battle. Theres nothing we can do. Just go to sakura and get healed." Shika said "oh my god ok." I whined as i teleported to sakura.

Summoned my dragon as I sat on its head as it curled up in a swirl pile. I clashed my hands together as I started to gather chakra and i thought about my sages but I honestly don't need them. I stayed gathering chakra. "Akasha you should go help lord first." Sakura said. Why is everyone bossing me around today!!! "He doesn't need help." I said. "You don't know that now get your butt up and help.!" Sakura ordered. "OK OK but you stop and work on gathering chakra. I feel like something bad is going to happen." I said as my dragon got up and flew away to the fight we were going to.

Getting there I see madara trapped in wood. That fight passed through quick. Then from where the flower was to bloom I seen a bright light. A blue one. Who the hell is that. What the hell is that. I feel kinda like I should move. I stared as it got closer. "Uchiha Move!!!" Hashirama yelled as I jumped out the way and it headed to madara. Then. "Massive rasenshuriken." Naruto yelled from above. It hit him as i got infront of hashi and did jutsu absorb seal as i absorb the shockwave.  Then the dust cleared up as i stood there. Madara seemed worn out. Then madara looked up at us as he brought his hands together in the hand seal tori. "Thanks naruto you wore him out for me." Madara said. "Naruto isn't even here yet. And what you mean?" I asked. "You will find out soon." He said. 'Oh now who could it be. That lives inside of me. Im laying helpless broken, shattered surrounded by the world. And there you are smiling. When you don't see a thing.' A voice said in my head. Then suddenly I'm on clear blue reflecting water. And above me is clear blue skies. And infront of me is a women figure with long red hair ankle length. Then she turned around looking at me as I stood there. I looked at her as we made eye contact. I looked at her wide eyed staring. She looked like me only her boobs are bigger and her eyes. The white part of her eyed was black like reanimation but her iris was like kuramas but it was purple and glossy. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm you. Well the demon of you. Ofcourse." She said. "I don't have a demon." I said. "Yes you do because I'm right here silly." She said sickly. "No. I dont have a monster inside of me." I said paranoid holding my head looking down at the water wide eyed. My Uchiha robe faded away as the demon got closer. "You know you call yourself a god but you had been exceeded your limit. Embrace me and let me help you win this war." She said with a sick smile. "You wouldnt care about this war. Is it because you wanna take over my body? Like a vessel." I said staring at her. "Yes ofcourse why else would i honestly need you. You knew that from the start when i said i was demon didnt you? But the thing is i wont do that. I just want to lend you some of my power so you can win against this guy. Hes so powerful more then you. But with my power you couldnt have a chance. So do you want to let me in?" She asked me. "If i do promise to give me my body back and my soul?" I said. "Ok. Promise." She said with a sickly sweet smile. Then she got closer as she embraced me in a hug as she then bit into my neck. Damn vampire much. I looked up at the clear sky as they started getting darker and darker as a small gleam on light shined on the palm of my hand as it started going away. And so did my soul. The gleam of light went away and my eyes shut.

I was kicked in my chest hard by something as a explosion sounded. I got back up staring at the alive and healthy madara. Then I fell to the ground holding my chest and screamed in pain. "AGHHHHH" I screamed as my white/silver hair started turning red from the roots and down until it hit my ankles. Then I growled inhumanly as i got on all fours. My fingers dug into the ground as I felt my vision grow narrow. My eyes I bet were black and my iris was a purple cat eye. "What's this the little Uchiha had a pet." Madara said. "I'm going to kill you." I said in a murderous tone. "Gimme your best shot." Madara said. I vanished as I appeared behind madara as I try to kick him but he jumped out the range. I was quick to jump in the air as madara start doing hand signs. "Fire style: great fire annihilation." He yelled as he blew fire out his mouth. A tail with a hand come out of my back (like ten tails tails.) Ad my gunbai appeared in that tails hand. "Massive wind gust" I said as my tail waved it as it created a massive wind wall going towards the fire as they clashed. I landed on the ground as a explosion went off of wind and fire. Madara landed swiftly as he looked at me. "Tails... Your a jinchuriki?" He asked amused. "Doesn't matter I'm gonna kill you." I said with a demon voice. I growled as more tails grew out of my back as i was ingulfed in a purple bijuu cloak. Then my tails stopped at 10. "No way the tentails your not its jin?" He said. "I'm not. I'm something greater." My demon said as another tail sprouted from my back. "I'm the legendary 11 tails. Kayhako." My demon said or tailed beast said.