Steven x Sapphire

"I will be right back. I sense that Steven wants to talk to me. Just me. Please wait here Ruby."

Actually, Steven didn't know even know Sapphire was going to see him. Sapphire just had something else planned...

Steven had been playing video games with Amethyst before she had to go to Vidalias house.

He had gotten lonely and was thinking about going to Connie's house.

Suddenly, he heard a voice. "Steven? Are you up there?" He looked down from where he was upstairs to see that the voice belonged to Sapphire.

"Oh, hey Sapphire!" Steven said happily while walking down the stairs. "Where is Ruby?"

"Don't worry she is fine. But I did want to spend some time with you..." Sapphire walked towards Steven, swaying her hips while doing so.

"You know Steven..." She started to undress herself. "I've been seeing futures of me and you...having some fun..."

Sapphire was completely naked now and slowly pushed Steven onto the couch. With the snap of her fingers, his clothes were gone in an instant.

"Whoa...h-how did you do that?" Steven laughed nervously.

"Magic." Sapphire smirked.

She then slowly unbuttoned his pants to reveal his cock. Sapphire gasped at the size and immediately started to suck all around.

Steven moaned in pleasure and couldn't help himself so he gripped a handful of hair into his hand to make her head go up and down on his member.

He eventually came into her mouth and onto her face and hair..it was a messy one.

"Ok. Your turn." Sapphire turned around to let Steven have fun with her.

Steven began to suck onto her clit with no problem. Sapphire couldn't help but moan loudly.

"St..ste- oh!~" She couldn't even talk.

"I'm gonna-" before she could even finish, she came onto Stevens face and was dripping with juices.

Sapphire was shaking from the extreme pleasure.

"Wow..." Steven said.