Steven x Bismuth

Request from XxDiamond_GodxX

Enjoy!
~
Bismuth was done with fixing the Rose Quartz sword since Blue Diamond had crushed it.

I hope Steven will like it. She thought and smiled.

Once Bismuth got to the house, she saw Steven...but he was acting very strange.

"Uh, Steven? What are ya do-" but before Bismuth could finish, in the blink of an eye Steven had her pinned against the wall. He was towering over her like he had grown in an instant. His eyes were a swirling grey and his face was blank.

Bismuth was scared.

Steven was in a trance, and the only way to stop it was to get his way.

With the snap of his fingers, Bismuths  clothes vanished in less than a second.

Bismuth didn't know what to do. She had never been in this situation before.

Steven still had her pinned with the power of his swirling grey eyes while he started to undo his pants.

Bismuths eyes widened as she knew what was coming next.

She let out a painful moan as he thrusted into her at full force and speed.

It soon got pleasurable for the both of them when Steven went faster and harder.

"Steven...mmm don't stop!" Bismuth moaned out.

And he didn't.

For Bismuth it felt like he was going at nonhuman speed!

Bismuth was speechless and out of breath as well as her juices flowed out of her.

Steven never spoke a word, but he sure did feel good.

I feel like this was kinda...bad?? I don't even know hah. It was somewhat difficult to write because I didn't really have any inspiration and I couldn't come up anything right away. But, I hope that someone will enjoy this at least xD.