Steven x Human!Ruby

So I guess this is a little different but I had to write it because I thought it was a good idea so like why not xD. Steven is like 18 in this story.
Enjoy!

Ruby, Sapphire, and Steven had to go to the mall to buy new lingerie. Of course, Steven was the one with the credit card, so they had to bring him along.

Ruby and Steven were currently trying to find bra's that were Ruby's size while Sapphire was looking at thongs for herself.

Ruby finally found a bra that was her size and that suited her. "Hey Steven c'mon help me with this one." She pulled Steven over to the dressing room in the back.

Finally...alone time.. Ruby thought to herself.

Steven sat down on the bench that was in the dressing room and watched Ruby get undressed.

She slowly stripped just to tease him. It seemed to be working for the both of them.

"Ya like that Steven?" Ruby giggled and strutted over to Steven on the bench. She went on her knees and quickly started to undo his pants. "Let's get this over with before Sapphire comes back." She winked.

Steven said nothing and just relaxed,  almost as if he was in a little trance.

Rubys jaw dropped as she pulled out Steven's cock. "Cant wait to put this in my mouth..." she began to lick the tip of it.

Steven groaned from feeling so good. He shoved Ruby's head to make her gag on his dick, not to hurt her though.

Ruby sloppily sucked on Steven's cock, getting saliva and spit everywhere on her face.

Steven couldn't help himself but cum quickly...right as Sapphire came in.

Sapphire stared blankly at the scene.

"...so should I have gotten condoms or..?"