A/N... 😫

Hey guys! How have you been?

Sorry if I'm not updating lately cause I got sick and I'm still in no condition to finish the remaining requests though they are half-way through. so my dearest RekkaNoKen , I'm terribly sorry if you need to wait a bit longer than anticipated. But I assure you that once I am fully well I'll be updating immediately.

Also I would like to take this time to tell those who may be wondering why I usually don't reply to comments or follow some people back it's because I usually get a lot of notifications that I barely notice an important comment or follower. So I'm really sorry about it but if it's super important please feel free to PM it to me like "wtf Gin why aren't you following me back?" Or "Gin are you still fucking alive? I have an important comment that needs your fucking attention." And I could cater it. But of course I won't force you guys to do it. I still look at my notifications and try my best not to miss an important one.

Okay, you may wonder how I got sick and what I'm about to tell you may seem hilarious or sad for you but for me it's quite ridiculous.

Everything went well the last few days until my loving idiot of a boyfriend made a mistake of serving me a f*cking energy drink instead of beer. So long story short, the energy shitdrink almost made me face to face with death that day (I really despise energy drinks. My body is not tolerant to caffeine but it can take loads of alcohol wtf). But Mr. Death was like "sorry, Gin, I don't feel like hanging out with you yet." Which is why I'm still alive right now and writing this annoying A/N which most of you will probably just ignore. And my bf is trying his best to take care of me lol he's a sweet and loving idiot.

So yeah, I think I'm recovering fast so updates will be sooner.

Hope you all have a good day.

👍👍👍👍👍💙💙💙💙💙