Suzuno Fuusuke x Ishiyama Emiko ~ Starry Night

Gin: Two posts today to avoid impatience! ^_^

Hidan: Glad you did, b*tch.

Gin: Bro, enough with that foul-mouth of yours. My babies are reading.

Hidan: f*cking babies.

Gin: Babies who can be classified as S-ranked criminals and murder the shit out of you. So shut up.

Hidan: Well I'm a f*cking S-rank criminal too so it's f*cking fine.

Gin: S-ranked criminal babies who can slice you like Kisame or Kakuzu and eat you alive like Zetsu.

Hidan: Motherf****r! *runs away*

Gin: Finally! Inner peace. Here's your second request RekkaNoKen . Hope you enjoy this one~!

~~~

OC Details:

Name: Ishiyama Emiko

Team: Raimon (Season 1)

Position: Forward

Profile:

A girl with two masks to protect herself, one is filled with sweet innocence and childish behavior and the other with cruel and sarcastic intentions.

Eiji's (OC) younger sister that still has two masks. Still insecure about her hidden eye.

~~~

"Where is she?"

Eiji frowned at the light-haired guy as he barged through the front door. Panic written all over his face.

"For damn's sake Suzuno, learn how to knock! What is wro----" Eiji wasn't able to finish asking for Suzuno had gone back to close the door and knock behind it. "Are you kidding me..." Eiji sighed as he rubbed his temples, followed by sounds of Suzuno's frantic knocking. He walked over to open it.

"Where is she?" Suzuno repeated as an annoyed Eiji opened the door.

"What do you want?"

"I need to apologize to her. I didn't mean what I told her at soccer practice."

Eiji's eyes softened and he let Suzuno in. "Glad you thought of apologizing. She's on the roof. Go to her."

"Thank you. Thank you Eiji-san!"

Eiji showed him a quick smile before going back to his work. "Ugh, that lazy sis of mine. Always leaves me to do all the work..."

Suzuno rushed up to the roof and found Emiko lying against the floor of the roof, looking at the stars. He sighed and decided to approach her.

~Flashback~

"Blizzard Cutter!" Emiko and Suzuno said in unison as they both tried the new dual hissatsu technique. The ball went off in a slashing tornado with a blizard all around it and straight to the goal.

"Nice shot!" Suzuno complimented the redhead. But then he noticed something peculiar about her. Emiko's hair that covers part of her face had blown off to the back of her head in the process. He noticed that her hidden eye has a different color than the other one.

"Emiko, your eye! Are you alright? What's wrong with it?"

The redhead was taken aback and quickly covered her other eye with her hair. "What's wrong with it?! It's none of your business!"

"But the color is----"

"Shut up and leave me alone!"

"Guys. Something's wrong with Emiko. Her other eye is---"

"Don't make this harder than it already is, Suzuno! I said shut your mouth!" and with that Emiko left the soccer field. She ran away as if her life depended on it.

~End of Flashback~

'How could I be so stupid? I offended her. I humiliated her. This is all my fault.' Suzuno thought as he cautiously walked towards Emiko. "E-emiko-chan..."

The latter suddenly got up and flinched when she saw him. "S-Suzuno..."

"I-I came up here... To... To apologize. I'm so sorry for what I've done during soccer practice today, Emiko-chan."

Emiko sighed and stared at the stars again. "It's not your fault. I know you're just concerned but... Well..."

Suzuno sat beside her. "It's okay if you don't wanna tell me about it. But I want you to know that I'm here for you, Emiko. And I am your friend."

Emiko smiled. "I know that. But please don't tell anyone about this."

"You have my word."

"I had this since I was a kid. People those days judge too much, no matter how hard I try. In the end, I am always a freak to them."

Suzuno cupped one side of Emiko's face. "You are not a freak to me, Emiko. And you will never be," he placed the other hand on her hair covered face. He looked right into her eyes as if asking if it was okay. When he felt Emiko relaxing against his touch, he gently removed the hair covering the rest of her beauty.

"You are beautiful to me, Emiko. Don't forget that..."

"Su-Suzuno..."

"You shouldn't care about people who think you are not beautiful. There are those who see you differently and beautiful on the inside out."

"Why are you doing this, Suzuno?"

"Because... I care for you. I love you."

"Suzuno..."

Suzuno did not wait for her to respond. He slowly closed the gap between them and kissed her gently. Emiko kissed back, and that was enough for Suzuno to know that she also feels the same way about him. The starry night added more feelings of bliss to them. It was perfect. The kiss felt as eternal as the stars in that night. (ugh, I suck at this kind of descriptions) When they pulled away, they both smiled.

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" Suzuno asked as they both looked up.

"I look at the stars to relax when I'm upset. Wanna lie here and watch them with me?"

Suzuno nodded and they continued to gaze at the stars that night.

~~~

Gin: YES!!! Dododone! Hope you enjoyed that one, RekkaNoken . And I'm sorry for any mistakes. I have a 10k reads special to be published right after this part. Have a great day~!

(P.S won't be able to reply to comments after publishing the rest of the remaining parts and Requests cause I need to go offline and f*ck my life)