Kirino Ranmaru x Fubushika Hanran (OC) ~ Sudden

Gin: Requested by ThePokemonLover

Hidan: Requested almost half a year ago.

Gin: *sigh*

Hidan: Enjoy~

OC Details:

Name: Fubushika (last) Hanran (first)

Dub Name: Agenis Firestorm

Age: Same as Shindou

Gender: Female

Position: Forward

Teams: Infernos (Team Captain); Raimon; Chrono Storm

Likes: soccer, being better than everyone else, taunting people, cold weather, desserts

Dislikes: people like Tenma (she finds them annoying), perverted people, annoying people, people who brag or are show-offs, hot weather

Personality: Hanran is first shown to be extremely rude towards anyone, she rarely trusts people and only aims to be the best at soccer.
After being “purified” by Tenma and talking about her personality and backstory to Armando, she slowly becomes less rude and more of the silent talented player, but she doesn’t want to talk about what she has done. She has a feeling that Raimon and anyone in general doesn’t trust her, so she keeps silent and plays alone.

~~~

A frantic knock was heard at the door of the redhead’s humble home. It was raining extremely hard and Hanran wondered who could be knocking at a somewhat inconvenient time.

“Who is it?” Hanran asked out loud as she made her way towards the door.

“Hanran-san! It’s us!” came a panic-sounding answer.

Hanran frowned. Can’t this person answer her with names? “I don’t know who the heck you are so go away!”

Hanran turned her back on the door only for her back to get cold all of a sudden when said door was broken down and the cold weather blew inside the house.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K?!” Hanran blurted out, a vein popping out of her forehead as she turned to face the three flustered males who had thrown themselves on top of each other as they stumbled through the door, which seemed obviously broken down.

Hanran immediately recognized the one on top. It was Kirino. He had a look on his face that seemed to ask Hanran, ‘did I just hear you swear?’

Kirino is on top of a white-haired, wincing in pain, Hakuryuu. He sweatdropped as he looked up at Hanran who looked like he’d kill him with her stare.

And the most unfortunate one at the bottom was a certain brunette midfielder, cursing here and there, which is totally out of character for him, to get the two off of him. “Oh for the love of soccer get your butts off of me!” poor Tenma yelled as he tried to struggle.

At first Hanran felt confused to as how these three were together in the first place, why they are at her house, and why did they have to break the freakin door. She rushed towards them and pried them off the poor wooden thing that now lay cracked and broken on the floor.

“Did you seriously have to break my front door, you idiots?!” Hanran picked up her door and tried to put it back in place, trying to attach the hinges and the doorknob that fell out of its hole.