Chapter 1

Jason Pov
It was a new season, spring. I was preparing to go to school as it was a new term in Otaku High School.i woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and groaned, breathing in the cold air, I quickly took a quick shower and change into my uniform. Then I proceed to take my breakfast, then when I finished, I said my farewell to my mom as I slipped my feet into my shoes and walked out the door

While cycling and admiring the cherry trees and the surrounding, I bumped into someone without noticing and she fell to the ground hard.

"im so sorry, I did not see where I was going"

I blurred out, while lending a hand to the girl in front of me. She got up and then I notice some beautiful features on her face that made me stunned and stare at her more "whao..She's the most beautiful girl I ever meet..."

"could you...ermm...Stop st..starring at me?.." she said

The girl said blushing on her cheek turning away from me "Sorry" I said quickly and picked up my bike and left towards school but before I can go, I felt a tug from the girl on my bike and look behind, and saw the girl holding onto my back of the bike seat looking down. I blushed a little seeing how cute she was. She lifted her head where I could see her bright ember eyes looking at me.

"Do you need anything else?"i look at her and smiled

"I-iThat you are w-wearing the same uniform as I am and s-since is my first day and if I got lost trying to find the s-school could you h-help me get there?"

"Well of course! Cmon hop on we don't want to be late don't we?

As she hoped on the back of my bike I can feel her breath against my neck as she hold on to my waist

After a while,we reached school just in time to hear the bell. After we parked the bike and went in , we departed into my own class and she went to the general office. I hurried toward my classroom and found my best friend Scarlet and my twin sister Selena sitting at the table looking worried.

"There you are! Why are you so late?Did you overslept?"said Selena

" Chill sister... U didn't wake me up so it's also your fault....And also I meet an accident and I saw-"

Before I could finish, the teacher walk in.
"Alright class Settle down,we have a new student joining in our class as a year two, please come in"

"please introduce yourself to the class"said the teacher. When the girl came in, I was surprised that the girl was the girl I bumped into this morning!

"H-hello m-my name is miyu and I am from j-japan I came because...."

As she was introducing ,I stared at her the whole time. She had smooth long brown hair, her ember eyes...This eyes though

Realising that I was staring too deep at her, I quickly look away for while . She did the same. After the introduction. The teacher pointed to the sit beside my and indicated miyu to sit beside me.

"Jason, miyu will sit beside you, help her with things that she don't know and show her around the school okay?

I nodded and then the class was filled with the groan of the boys

"Typical boys I hope they are not too jealous"i thought while miyu was walking toward me, once miyu was sited, the teacher started teaching the class

"Alright class,let's start the lesson, first we will start with...."

"Ding-dong........" The school bell rang

"Alright class remember to do the assignment, class dismissed

"Finally!Lunch time!"selena groan and before asking miyu to have lunch with us,a swarm of boys ran towards miyu to ask her to join them for lunch.

"uhmmm could you guys scoot your butts away?"Selena groan, stood up, grab miyu and went away followed by Me and Scarlet to the rooftop as only student that had permission from Mr issac can go. Once we reached, I pulled Scarlet and Selena to the side and said this.

"I like miyu..."