chapter 3

In Miyu's POV

"Ring........." the school bell rings, indicating that the school have ended."finally... first day of school is over... i meet some cool friends but there was Jason ....." while deep in thought i was interrupted by Jason.

"hey miyu! i was wondering what was the problem that u said about moving in with us!

"oh... about that... can we not talk here... its kinda private..."

"y-yeah... sure! come follow me"

when he turned, i cant get of my mind on how gorgeous he eyes look when he stare right into my eyes with his dark and starry eyes, making me fall deep into his eyes and his dark brown hair, when he runs his finger through it, its so mesmerising on what magic shampoo he use to make it so smooth.

"hey u okay?"

"Y-yeah.."

"your face look a little pink, are u having a fever?"

"n-no! l-lets just go alright>.<"

"okay" he chucked "Then come"

With that he grabbed my wrist and walked towards his dorm while pulling my hand and leading to his dorm . While walking there, i can feel glares from the most prettiest girl and i wonder why are they looking at me like that but i just ignore it as i was to focus on that holding my wrist and the way to his dorm as in future, I will be moving in the form with them.

I was not noticing when he suddenly stopped and I bumped into him.

"S-sorry!My mind was focusing on something else and didn't realised-"

Just them, the door open and looking out with their head sticking out was Scarlet and Selena

"Hey! brother, u came back late huh?Oh and is they miyu? Hi miyu! Didn't know u were coming so I didn't clean up, come in its a little messy alright"

When I entered the dorm, wow.. it was spacious very spacious

"Hey guys... Sorry for the sudden visit..."

"It's okay!take a sit miyu" shouted Selena, who was making dinner

"So miyu would u care to tell me what the problem of moving into the dorm with us?"

While Jason said that, he unbutton his shirt and lay himself on the sofa. His muscles.... Those six pack muscles and those arm muscles they are so memorising...I can't help to to keep staring at them....

"Miyu? Hey miyu?? Hello? You there?"

Oh shoot he probably realised that I was staring at him... God now he think I'm a creep

"Y-yeah... I'm fine..."

"Soooo now can u tell us?"

"Oh ya about that .... I lived with my uncle but one problem is that his abusive, he use me to make money, as in he forced me to work to provide him the money and if I don't, he will abuse me, he will beat me with the belt and some time even...." Miyu trail off..... Tears was filling up her ember eyes....

Jason POV

Oh shoot! How I felt when I see her at the verge of crying! My heart is so going to melt despite that I looked tough I mean I am tough but not with her.. I can't be tough

"Hey hey..... It's okay! I'm not going to force you I think we all understand.
.. but is there anytime that your uncle will be out? Because since u said that u have a little things to move I think we could move it quick and your uncle won't find out !"

"Oh... He does go out around evening and come back around midnight but I'm not sure about him seeing me gone and coming to school to get me"

"Oh I'm sure Selena can take care of that" Jason said with the cheeky smile of his.

"Thank your guys... I owe you one" miyu said 

"Hey guys!dinners ready!" Scarlet shouted

"Come on let's go have dinner and around 8 we will go and move your things!"