Chapter 4

Miyu (POV)
"Well, that was the most delicious home cook meal I had in a very long time! Thanks for inviting me over! :D"

"No problemo! It's not the last u will taste my cooking after all, u are moving in!" Selena said, with a grin

"Welp! That was a nice and filling meal, I'm going to take a shower, then at 7, we are going to make a plan for miyu" Jason said, then proceed to stand up, and head to the bath room.

Well.... Is it possible to like somebody the first time u see them? I thi k this is what u call love at first sight ey? But seriously, I can't with him •∆• he's so charming to my eyes.....

"Miyu? If u want to wash up after Jason, u could, I'll lend you my clothes" said scarlet

"Well if that fine then yes please" I said.

No one's (POV)

After Jason has showered, miyu went to wash herself up. When everyone has wash up, it was 7pm, everyone gathered in the living room and started to plan.

"So, I will first go and get the application form for miyu and get it approve by Mr issac asp." Said Selena

"Great idea, but doesn't dormatry need parents or guardian signature?" Asked Jason

"Oh rite.... Well... If it's a special reason I think my issac will approve it" scarlet said, " maybe explaining will make it easier"

"Mhm! So I'll get that done, Jason Scarlet and miyu will go down to miyu's house and help her pack, and move out" Selena said.

By the time everything was planned, it was 8pm.

"Time to move out!"said Jason.

Miyu's pov

Glup.... I'm getting really nervous n scared....