~ 1 ~

(They all have this mark on their palm.)

Hearing the sound of peaceful nature and a waterfall in the background is the best noise you could ask for, in my opinion, it's so peaceful and calming for someone. I walk along the dirt path through the thick lush forest as I make my way to the meeting place. My hair flows behind me brushing against my wings, which are out at the moment, my dress flowing behind me.

 My hair flows behind me brushing against my wings, which are out at the moment, my dress flowing behind me

My bare feet dig into the dirt, loving the feeling of the earth beneath me. My silence was soon ruined by a figure dropping down beside me and scaring away the deer and the rabbits who grazing nearby. I sent a small glare towards the figure who was fixing their shirt beside me, it was my brother. Holding his arm out for me to hold, sending a quick smile that no one keep angry at, I looped my hand into his arm and we started to walk to the meeting.

"You know Leal, you didn't have to scare off the poor thing like that." I lectured as a silence came over us. He let out a quick chuckle while shaking his head.

"Well what would be the fun of that huh? They will be fine little lover." He insisted while leading me over a fallen tree that was in our way. My brother and I very close, we have a special connection that if one of us were to be hurt the other would feel it. That's why we are so protective of each other. He looks down at me with caring eyes and places a kiss on the top of my head. Pulling away he looks back forward and says, "You know I love you right little one? I wouldn't want to make you upset on purpose."

"I know Leal, I was only joking with you." I exclaimed with a smile and we continued heading towards the meeting spot.

***

Around 20 mins later we came upon the large waterfall with the entrance behind it for the where the meeting place is at. Stepping forward next to each other we place our palms out facing the water. Our markings glow as we summon the portal to appear to let us through. As the portal appears we both flutter through with our wings flying us in. Our feet land softly on the ground as I look around making sure we are not the last ones there. Our mother was there and giving us a look. 

"My children, what has taken you so long?" Our mother asked us walking around the old stone table, which has vines now growing over it for its old age, and over to us with her hand extend for Leal first. My brother grabs her hand a places a kiss on her hand while mother kisses his forehead. After their greetings for each other mother makes her way over to me and pulls me in for hug, places a kiss upon my head and pulls away walking back around the table. Looking around I have noticed that that our father is not yet here, meaning that my brother and I were not the last ones there. Leal must have also noticed sending me a quick smirk while walking over to his seat and taking a place at the table. "So mother, where is father then since he is not in sight?" he asked while playing with his necklace that is around his neck. We all have a special piece of jewellery and tattoos for our own special abilities.

Mother just let out a soft chuckle as she walk past Leal again to get to her seat, on the way hitting him lightly on the back of the head. My mother was naturally beautiful there was no lie, her long blonde hair glowed just like the rest of her body. Her wings were a sight to see, if you even have the privilege of seeing them.

You see my family and I have our ways of concealing our wings from the modern world. But to be honest we never really wonder into the modern world as it, we do not fit in and to be honest the world has gone to hell.

I was snapped out of my daydream by an arm being wrapped around my shoulders and a loving kissed placed on my head. I looked up to see my farther letting out a soft chuckle obviously hearing what Leal had said about him being late. "Well I have big reason of being late my dear son." Our father exclaimed to my brother while walking towards my mother. On the way past he ruffled my brother's hair and kept walking over to mother where there he placed a soft kiss onto her hands then lips. Their love is what I hope to find some day.

"Really? What is your reason father? You are never late so it must be important." I asked him as I made my way to my stone seat, the vines instantly wrapping themselves around my arms.

"An old friend of mine has asked for our help. He believes that the people who have sentenced his family to death are wrong and his family is innocent." He informed us while he takes his seat being the last.

"Well what did his family do? Who is this old friend of yours?" Leal asked leaning back in his seat listening carefully.

"His name is Carlisle and his is the head of the Olympic Coven. He and his family are vampires, the cold kind not the night walkers." Father explained to us. Leaning back I recalled all the information I have read in the past years on the cold ones and their history.

"So what did they do wrong then and who is out to kill them?" Leal asked while rubbings his hands together looking at our father.

(( Hello there my fellow readers. Yes you have read right! This is a new story of mine BUT I have not figured out the love interest yet. SO that's where you my lovely readers come in! I want some ideas for who should be my OC Love interest. Thanks everyone.))