~ 4 ~

The scent got stronger as we walked in the obvious right direction of the covens home. Both parents came to a sudden stop in front of us causing my brother and I to do the same. "I sense them coming my dear family. Do not show weakness and stay together." Our mother informed us as my father quickly fixed her hood covering her face all the way before turning his head to us while he keeps his arm looped like ours.

***

It was not long before the figures arrived, 6 figures to be exact. They were all standing in defensive stances, of course they thought we were a threat. A male blonde golden hair stepped forward and approached us a small amount. His eyes scanning over all of us before they landed on my father and he smiled a small amount, but he seemed a small amount nervous.

"Agarva, welcome. What can I help you with today?" the man spoke up questioning my father.

"He must be Carlisle then if he knows fathers name." spoke Leal in our mind link.
"Yes. I was thinking the same thing." I responded top him.

"Hello Carlisle, there is nothing I can help you with but the other way around." Father responded. He was about to continue but Leal being himself had to have his input.

"We have heard that you have made the Volturi mad. So, we are merely here to see what you have done." He spoke up in a firm voice while raising an eyebrow to them. Giving a quick squeeze to his arm telling him to behave, all eyes turned to us. Carlisle took another step forward looking ready to defend himself.

"We have not done anything, we were only wrongly accused." Carlisle quickly spoke up defending himself and his family.

Father simply raised a hand to him in a gesture to calm. "Do not worry old friend, I believe you. Don't listen to my son though, he just likes to stir things up." He reassured the vampire in front of us before giving a look meaning for him to stay quiet.

"Who are you people anyway and how do you know Carlisle?" asked a big buff male stepped forward with his arms crossed trying to look bigger then he already did.

"Well dear man, I well tell you ours if you all tell us yours." Spoke my father raising an eyebrow again.

"Of course old friend. This is Edward and his wife Bella, Emmett, Garrett, Kate and Eleazar. Edward, Bella and Emmett are part of my family, Kate and Eleazer are part of the Denali Coven and Garrett is a nomad." Carlisle informed us pointing to each one as he named them off.

"Well then nice to meet you all. I am Agarva, this is my beautiful wife Jaya." Father introduced, when he said mothers name she placed her hand on her chest, over her heart, in greetings. "Then there is our two children, Leal our son." he gestured to Leal who nodded his head in greetings. "And of course, our daughter, Katell." I did what my mother had done along with a small bow of my head.

"Why don't your wife and daughter speak or reveal their faces?" asked Bella with a look of annoyance on her face. I skimmed over her face and posture which seemed.... What's the word?? Stuck up?

"They do this because we don't know if we can trust you or not." Leal stated while giving her a small glare which was returned from Edward. You could feel the tension between the both.

Father took a step forward to reply but my mother interrupted the both with a raise of the hand. "Now Agarva and Leal we need to be nice thank you. We are all on the same side my dear ones now let's get along." Spoke my mother in her strong yet soft voice that you get hypnotised by. Both father and Leal lowered their heads. Looking back at my brother and I she gestured us both forward to come and stand with them. We walked forward, both the men standing on the outside of us.

"Understandable, please follow us to meet the rest of our family." Carlisle gestured us to follow him.