~ 3 ~

Forks.

What an odd name for a town and the people must not be any better. We arrived here after our father teleported us here into the woods of this place. I walked behind my parents next Leal as we took in the quiet forest around us reminding me of home. There was also a strange smell in the air, it smelt like a big smelly dog but not the werewolf kind that I have met and know of.

Both of our parents were talking quietly in front of us, my mothers hood was up hiding her face just like mine. All four of us had our wings away which turn into white swirls in our back. Agarva and Leal were very protective of us, always making sure we were safe and trusted the ones around us before letting us place our hoods down to reveal our faces.

When a human sees a fairies face they go into shock, not being able to move or respond for 20 minutes. There are hunters for fairies as well, that is why my family is the last known of our kind. So you can see why my family is protective of each other.

"How much longer now father?" I asked to my father, pushing another hair back into its place behind my ear.

"Not to long I believe my little one." My father replied with a soft chuckle as we came to an ravine with water bellow us. Looking around I couldn't see any other way over. Turning around to face me he and my mother took a step back while my mother gestured to the gap.

"Why don't you take this one my dear." Offered my mother lifting her head to reveal her loving smile to me. Sending a smile back I stepped forward with Leal still guiding me with my arm through his. I looked in front of me a in one swift of my hand the earth started to move, forming a crossing across the way. Leal and I crossed first then our parents close behind, having one more wave of the hand the bridge formed back into the peaceful gap it was before.

"Nice job Ell." Leal smiled down at me before we continued on following our parents once again. Though this time I can smell a sweet scent, meaning we must be near the vampires.

                                                                                            ****