Monster (Yandere!Kaizo x Reader) LIME

Dedicated to: MissAuthorChan08 and FrostyIce1187 because she's the one who inspired me to write Yanderes~

WARNING: MATURE SCENES SUCH AS GORE, DEATH ETC. ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR READERS BELOW 18+.

I'm warning ya' this is NOT similar to 'Innocent Love'. This is pure evil! Evil I tell ya' cuz' whatcha expect from a deranged yandere? Lol. If your mind is ready to taint itself then go ahead BUT be sure that you are responsible for your action. If I saw complains about this book then you're the idiot one here... 😑😑😑

Clearly I put a warning here to warn ya' that this is NOT a children's story book like Tok Aba's Special Tales. But then again I'm sure most of you are gonna ignore me since WE ALL LOVE YANDERES and Boboiboy's... 😂

So let's start the first chapter with our Captain who always ooze with extreme sex appeal from ya' readers. Agree or Disagree? By the way he's looking at you with that seductive look while eating his carrot. Have fun and don't die out of nosebleed!

P.S: This takes place after Episode 24
_______________________________________

Third Person's POV

"Ugh... Admiral Tarung had been rough with us lately. He wouldn't even give us some rest!" Gopal complain to his two best friends, Boboiboy and Fang. Currently the three of them were being summon by none other than the scary Admiral they've grown to fear, possibly for another power sphera that was being track by Tempur-A Headquarters.

Tapops Spaceship was critically destroyed between the battle of the infamous pirate Captain Vargoba and Boboiboy Solar. The damage can not be repaired resulting for the whole crew to evacuate to Tempur-A Headquarters instead. "Yeah but we shouldn't complain about it. It's our duty to collect and protect those power spheras Gopal." Boboiboy said.

"But still... Don't we get a nice day off too? My body's been exhausted form all of our missions."

"Exhausted in missions you say? All I've remember you doing is hiding from our enemies." Fang taunt, his thin lips form a playful smirk while staring straight at now annoyed looking Gopal.

"Dey! I've help too you know." he shot back but the purple haired male just shot him an unamuse look. "Sure you do... " And thus, the two began bickering in a comical manner, unconsciously adding Boboiboy to their childish quarrel. "Hey! Stop it you two!" but the two males ignore him.

"Now kids, please don't fight." a sweet feminine voice can be heard from behind the trio of superheroes. The three teenagers froze from their spots and slowly turn their attention at the source of the voice. "Nurse (F/N)!" they all said in sync. The males fix their posture as the three clumsily smiled at the lovely lady before them. A soft laugh resonates from her throat at their cute behavior, but to these three, it's like hearing an angel sing.

"Hi guys."

(F/N) is a professional nurse at Tempur-A Headquarters for almost five years now. The woman was known for being the most beautiful humanoid alien at Tempur-A. Not only is she blessed with rare beauty from the great goddesses but her heart is as equal as her looks as well. (F/N)'s warm and kind hearted personality makes the people around her to adore her every now and then.

The whole gang first met her when they first arrive in Tempur-A Headquarters. She was in charge of taking care of Boboiboy and his friends when they were badly injured between the fight of those scheming pirates. From their own perspective, the female was effortlessly stunning, even the word beautiful can't justify how simply gorgeous she is.