Three

Sad Story About Love

______________________________________________________________

 "What the hell do you think you were doing, you little slut?" He smacked me so hard across the face it made me spin around and hit my nose on the wall.

"I'm sorry, Leo. I'm so sorry." He spits on me, and looks down his nose at me and grimaces.

"You're lucky I stay with you, you're a piece of garbage." He growls.

"I know." He caresses my cheek, and I think he's going to turn sweet again, but he smacks my face hard, and kicks my shin. I fall to the ground, and he turns away, tense, and flexing his muscles. I know he'll calm down and apologize soon enough, that's why I love him so much. I'm keeled over on the ground, tears strolling there little way down my cheeks. He then turns around, his hair a mess, and sweat beads on his forehead.

"Why do you stay with me?" he asks as he scoops me up, gently.

"B-because I love you." I say, sniffling, and melting into his warmth.

"You shouldn't." My head says 'I know' but my heart says 'Who else would I love?'.

"I love you with all of m-my heart." I say as he sets me down on our bed. I pull him down with me, and he smiles.

"I love you more than anything in the entire world." He runs his hands all over me, kissing my face everywhere. "But I'm no good for you." He runs his lips across my cheeks, and nose, and forehead.

"I will love you until the day that I die." I kiss the base of his neck.

"Yeah, and what if one day I'm the cause?" he demands, getting frustrated and pulling away from me. I admit I get a little scared that he'll get mad again, but to brush it to the side.

"It'd be worth it." instead of getting mad, he sighs hard and falls on the bed next to me.

Little did he know, when he smothered me to death the next night, to save me from him, that I was carrying his baby.