running from the shadows

Vyropia's P.O.V

I'm here, in the car as my reckless sister takes twists and turns trying to loose some creep.

I'm gonna die. Because of my sister.

Please, please help me someone.

"AHHHHHHH" I suddenly hear from beside me.

"WATCH THE ROAD- AHHHHH- SWERVE!!!" I screech as I see Ronnie about to run a squirrel over. "SQUIRREL!" I scream again.

"ITS NOT A SQUIRREL, IT'S A BADGER!" Ronnie squealed as she swerved.

"Oh, please don't tell me we're gonna have an argument over this." I mutter to myself.

I look out the window and sure enough, it's that black van.

"AHHHHHHH- OHMYGOD- THEY'RE GONNA RAM US! DRIVE!" I screech as the black van closes in on us.

Please, what ever God's are listening, let us live...

I don't wanna die, I'm too young!

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!

"MOVE!" I yell just as the van is about to make contact with my sister's car.

As they try to ram the front of the car, Veronica slams on the breaks.

I get whiplash as the car comes to a screeching hault and I hear Ronnie making strangled sounds at the back of her throat.

"Am I dead yet?" She mumbles to herself and I roll my eyes.

I look through the windshield and see the van turning, no doubt ready for another attempt of taking us. Oh boy.

"Get in the back." I order Ronnie in a stern voice.

She whips her head to the side lightning fast and cocks an eyebrow.

"Now." I say in the same stern voice.

"Wh-" I cut her off.

"Get out the driverseat NOW, or I'll throw you out!" I shout. Awful mistake, now my ears are ringing.

She lets out a huff but obeys. Good. I quickly climb in her abandoned seat and she gets in the passengers seat. But of course, because it's Veronica Stone, she only hits her head on the roof of the car. Idiot.

As soon as she sits down, I start the car again and it lurches foward.

My sister hunches over and hits her head. Again.

"Kill me." She grumbles.

"Your not gonna die." I comment loudly.

Right now, we're basically just running from the shadows. It's something we can't see but we can feel. Something we can't hear, but we know it's there. Something that's coming after us. And we need to get away.

But even if it does catch us, walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.

______________________________________________

A\N: hi guys sorry it's a really short chapter but I am trying to get them out as soon as possible. So yeah, hope you enjoyed. Bye!