please don't let me die

Veronica's P.O.V

My twin is insane!

I'm gonna die! Help me, I don't wanna die!

"Owww!" I shout as my head hits the window when Vy makes a fast turn into another barren street.

"Sorry." She curtly replies.

"It's fine- WHY ARE WE HERE?!?" I screech when I notice the shady neighbourhood we're in.

"Would you rather us die or loose those stupid rats?" Vy grits out.

"Live." I squeak.

"Exatly."

I huff with annoyance but keep quiet.

Just as I'm about to look to see if we lost them weirdos, something rams into the back of my car.

"Noooooo! MY POOR, BEAUTIFUL CAR!" I cry out. Oh they are so dead. Nobody hurts my baby. I turn around to look at the weirdo's van when they ram us again. I lurch backwards and crash into the headboard. Oh that's it.  No more Mr nice guy- or girl.

I clamber into the seat, looking out of the back window and see two guys in the front seat. They're kinda... hot. They look very young though. And very determined to kill us. That is so not on. The youngest looking guy looks right at me and I'm so sure that I see regret dance through his eyes. I flip him the bird and burst into a fit of laughter at his insulted expression. But soon my laughter turns into fearful screams.

My sister spins the wheel and the car lurches to the left. We narrowly miss getting rammed again, but the car spins out of control and Vyropia and I scream. My car hits a barrier and swerves off of the road. "We're gonna die! I don't wanna die! I'm too young!" I cry out when we get rammed again and the car is flung towards a large tree.

They ram us again and we are sent over a cliff next to an old cottage that we ended up driving to. "Please don't let me die! Or my sister!" I scream as we are sent over the cliff and we plummet towards out death.