***Flashback Filler of YOUR CHOICE***

Hey all,

This is an opportunity for you to get involved and give ideas on what you want the next flashback filler to be about. Here are the conditions:

-As you might've noticed, flashback fillers are set around 1977-78, BEFORE the twins were born, early in Freddie and Monica's relationship. So please try and set your concept scenario/memory/flashback then.

-Don't be afraid to be specific, or more than one idea. If you want it to go a certain way it's best for me to be sure of what I am doing. If you try and thoroughly explain what you'd like to see so that I can write it as vividly as possible for you.

-It can be brief suggestion too in one sentence if you'd rather I surprise you and use my imagination wholly, be it smutty (e.g. "Freddie and Monica have a shower") or something cute (e.g. "Freddie and Monica attempt baking a cake") and it can take place in any location you want! (Stafford Terrace, a beach on a holiday etc) So please do drop your ideal fantasy scenario below!

-If you want you can ask me to introduce something in from later on that I have already mentioned (such as a side character or possession etc) if you want to see it being established in their story.

-Please please please DO NOT suggest anything too long or elaborate as this is just for fun and I have other things to do. Aim for something that will be maybe take up to 1500 words to write up and tell at the most.

Tell me in the comments below what you'd like to see/read, and the idea that I like the most gets written and published in a later update, and the brains behind it will be credited.

Ta! 😊💜

Slightly