Chapter 21

A/N: Hey guys! Was that a shocker to you?

Chapter 21- 

Kellin's POV:

I couldn't believe this and I didn't want to believe it. Vic killed me! The love of my life was the cause of my death! I didn't know what to do. I stood there watching myself as I bled out. I slowly felt the life slip away from me again. But since I was a ghost my wounds healed automatically.

"Kellin?" I heard my spirit ask.

"It was him." I whispered.

"I'm so sorry, Kellin." it said.

"I can't....what....who found me dead?!" I asked.

"Would you like me to show you?" it asked.

"Yes, please." I said. I was crying and I felt like my heart broke. Vic killed me. I just couldn't believe it.

Just then, a flash of light happened. I was in the same place but I heard a scream and I turned around. I saw Tay and Alex standing there.

"Oh my god!" Tay let out a blood curdling scream. She ran over to my lifeless body. "Kellin!" she screamed. I've never heard anyone scream like that before. "Alex! Call 9-1-1!" she said.

"Okay." he said. He looked pale and sick. He took out his phone with shaky hands.

"Kellin! Answer me please!" she screamed.

"Hello? I just found my friend on his front lawn, he's unconscious and his head is cracked wide open!" Alex said into the phone. Alex gave them the address and hung up the phone.

"Kellin! Stay with me! Say something, please!" Tay cried.

"The paramedics said they're on their way." Alex said.

"Kellin! Answer me!" Tay screamed not acknowledging what Alex just said. Tay held me closer. There was blood on her hands and all over my lifeless body. Alex looked very sickly and pale and he ran over to the other side of the lawn and he threw up. He was never good around situations that involved blood. Especially the amount of blood that I had bled out.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Alex muttered to himself as he walked back to Tay.

"Where's Vic?! He could be hurt too!" Tay sobbed. Alex looked through the window and turned back to Tay.

"He's passed out inside on the couch. He looks fine but there's a, um, mirror broken. Someone must've broke into the house!" Alex said.

"Oh my god!" Tay cried. It was sad to see this. I've never seen Tay so broken down and crumbled. It was heart breaking. Not as heart breaking as finding out how I died but it was heart breaking. After a few minutes the ambulance showed up. I saw some neighbors walk out of their houses to look at what was going on. The paramedics ran up to the scene on the lawn. Tay was still sobbing her eyes out.

"Ma'am, we're gonna need you to step away." one of the paramedics said to Tay.

"No! Kellin, please don't die!" she cried. I knew that she wanted them to help me but she didn't want to let me go.

"Ma'am we can't attend to him if you don't move out of the way." the paramedic say.

"Tay! Come on! Get up!" Alex screamed. He pulled her up and she struggled in his arms. I've never seen her fight that hard. She looked like Alex was a murderer and she was trying to escape. But Alex wasn't the murderer, my husband was.

"No! Please! Kellin!" she screamed. Tay looked light she was fighting Alex hard but he was stronger as he held her in his arms.

"Tay! It's okay!" Alex screamed back at her. I watched as the paramedics took me into the vehicle and drove away. Alex let go of her.