Chapter 5

Gwen was bouncing along with excitement, her face lit up with joy. I was grinning and jogging beside her, my face just as bright. Drew on the other hand was quiet and walking behind us. I was not even thinking about anything but Jacob, I could not wait to be in his arms again. “Gwen!” I called out excited but nervous at the same time. My blonde musketeer turned to me, a smile on her face, “I know!” she said, eyes shining.

The Boys were there waiting for us, Ross and Myk watched Jake and Ben as the two boys showed how happy they were to see us girls. Robbie was grinning at me and Gwen, “These two have NOT shut up about you girls” he groaned mockingly, a smile on his face. I could see Jake and Ben’s faces going red slightly.

When Gwen noticed the boys she took off and jumped into Bens muscular arms. I stopped and stared at Jake, he looked stunning, almost god-like. And I would not let ANYONE near him but those I trusted. He smiled and opened his arms, allowing me to run and jump into his arms as well. He picked me up and spun me around. As he let me down he pressed his lips to my forehead, “Jacob!” I murmured happily.

Drew greeted each member, obviously with boy gestures. “How are you all?” I asked. I was trying to rein my wolf in but Thylin would have none of it. It came to the point where Raikyn had to chase him off for me. Jake kept his arms around my waist. “We are good” Myk replied in his adorable child-like voice. Gwen nodded from Ben’s arms.

All eight of us headed over to the beach, Gwen and I headed off so we could change into our bathers.  “How can you be so comfortable with your body?” Gwen asked me when she saw that I was wearing the pale blue bikini. “Donno, like being free I guess and care little what people think of what I look like” I said casually, giving her a shrug and I changed. Gwen slipped on her full piece swim suit, the red standing out nicely against her skin.

Laughing both of us ran out to the water and into it splashing around like little kids. The boys held their arms up to protect their eyes from the spraying water.  I dove under the water and came up extremely close to Jacob’s chest. He smiled and as he wrapped his arms around me he placed a kiss on my nose.

Ducking away from his gaze I pressed against his bare chest, the sun glinting off the water on his skin. I felt him bring me closer to his body, pressed up against him, my arms around his waist. He kissed the top of my head. Gwen was leaning with her back against Ben’s muscle covered chest. Ben also has his arms wrapped gently around her waist.

Myk, Robbie, Ross and Drew were off for a swim, leaving me and Jake and Benjamin and Gwen alone. Benjamin took Gwen off and the two started to swim together, Ben’s muscles flexing as he moved his arms. And you could tell Gwen was in awe from the fact that her eyes kept looking over his muscular figure in amazement. She was totally lost in him, and it was obvious that he was becoming lost in her.

Jacob and I waded to the shore and sat down letting the water splash gently over our legs. I cuddled into him and he pressed back against me. I sighed and watched the waves splashing gracefully on the water, hearing the sound of young kids squealing. “Someday, I hope I can have children of my own” I murmured softly to the older guy I was leaning on.

“I hope to have my own children too someday” he replied with a smile. He caressed my cheek with tender strokes and kissed me on the lips gently. I could feel Thylin pulling to get closer but I ignored her and embraced the moment wholeheartedly. Pressing his lips against mine more firmly I felt him touch my lips with his tongue. Instinctively my mouth opened and he kissed me fully and passionately.

That kiss was something magical, amazing and wonderful. Both our tongues seemed to dance together, as if they were made to dance. I never wanted it to end. But it did and I instantly wanted more, I could tell my eyes were not their normal bluish green colour but a darker, wolven amber as I struggled to keep Thylin from control. I closed my eyes and focused hard; finally I succeeded in pushing Thylin back and enjoyed Jacob’s company, although my mind wandered to when the next kiss would be.

His gaze still on me making me nervous, I tried to ignore it but from the silent movements of his chest I could tell he was laughing at me. He knew that I was being distracted by him and was making the most of it. “Jacob, stop that” I growled softly, but my voice was so gentle it ruined the effect causing him to laugh at me. I just grumbled and looked at the water.

Gwen ran over to us, “I swear I saw you to…” She started before I cut her off. “Gwen Go Away!” I interrupted, my face practically glowing. Gwen laughed, “I knew it!” she cheered happily. I shook my head, “Gwen you’re impossible, just you wait!” I said glaring at her but affectionately, since she was one of my best friends I could not get angry at her. She shrugged and sat down beside me, Ben sitting on her other side. I watched as he grabbed her and pulled her closer.

“Ben!” She squealed laughing. Ben grinned; “Got you” he said placing a kiss on her cheek. Gwen’s pale cheeks flushed bright red as she looked at him. His eyes sparkled with silent laughter as he touches his nose to hers, a bright smile spread across his face. Gwen giggled like a child blushing more, “Silly boy” she said affectionately. I laughed at them but sighed before turning and placing a soft kiss on Jacob’s cheek.

Jake smiled at me and pressed his lips against mine, a gentle but strong kiss. Moving in sync with his lips, with a single touch of his tongue on my lips I let him in. The dance began again and lasted longer that time, I could feel Thylin howling inside and and I sighed in content. This time I was pulling away, breathless from the kiss. “I love you Jacob.” I murmured to him, giving him a quick peck on the lips before I curled up, head in his lap and fell asleep under the sun.

I woke up a while later in a shade tent. “Jake?” I murmured sitting up. “All good, love” was his reply, “Robbie went to get a shade tent since Drew, Gwen and Ross wanted to stay through the midday sun.” I nodded, “What is the time?” I yawned. “4:30” he said placing a kiss on my head, his arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer. “We should go in half an hour” I said softly. Jacob just nodded his head.

The time flew in that half hour, and all eight of us gathered and headed to the boys’ place. Benjamin and Gwen practically stuck together. Of course that was the same with me and Jacob. I did not want to be away from him. “Jacob, what will happen when I have to go back to Australia?” I murmured to him.

Jacob’s arm tightened around my waist, “Stay” he said firmly. “But where would I live, Jake I can’t live by myself yet…” I said nervously. “With me, I will support you; you don’t need to do anything” He began, “with me you will practically be living in luxury.” I blushed, “Jacob” I nuzzled my head into his chest.

“Tahlia, I don’t think I have said it yet, but I love you” He murmured into my ear. A smile spread over my face, “I love you more.” I reached up and placed a kiss on his cheek.