Chapter 6

Almost a year had passed with the musketeers and Rewind. Gwen and Benjamin had grown closer together, the two of them now often staying at either the Rewind pad or the Musketeer house. Often sharing a room, I have no clue what they got up to at night I just know that they had their boundaries. Drew and I knew from Drew being a sticky beak and asking Gwen.

Gwen went bright red when he asked her, replying that Ben knew to go slow on her, the two had only been officially together for about a month or two. Jacob and I on the other hand had been together for about 8 months. I occasionally stayed over at the Rewind pad with him, the two of us sleeping on the couch after late night movies.

“Gwen, where on earth is Drew? He was meant to clean the kitchen after messing it up” I grumbled. The dark haired boy had been in the kitchen attempting to cook, and failed miserably, as it seemed when you took a look in the kitchen. I started to clean when Drew appeared, “Sorry, I’ll do it” he murmured embarrassed. I shook my head; “Gwen and I are going over to see the guys” I called to him before Gwen and I left.

Myk met us at the door, “Hey girls, the others are busy getting some practice in, and I was headed back to bed.” I groaned, “MYK!” I growled at him. He smiled at me sheepishly, “the boys are in the rec room” he added looking guilty. With a sigh from both Gwen and me, the two of us headed to the rec room. Without knocking Gwen opened the door, greeted by laughter, Jake was putting on silly Disney accents.

“Jacob Steven…” I groaned at him. He turned to me startled, “KITKAT CRUMBLES!” he practically yelped. “Oh my gosh…” I moaned, “Who gave him sugar?” I glared at each of the other band members. Looking at Ross’s guilty face I sighed deeply, “Hand it over” I said. Ross threw over a packet of Allen’s party mix. “Ross Meagrow, you boys know that sugar is for the girls ONLY” I scolded handing the packet to Gwen.

I walked over to Jacob and pressed my lips to his lightly, “Love you” I murmured to him. “Love you too, hun” he replied kissing me back. Thylin pretty much purred at me. “Tahlia, can we go for a walk?” he asked me. I nodded, “Sure, let’s go” I replied. The two of us made our way out of the pad and headed to walk on the beach.

“Tahlia?” he spoke again when we reached the beach. I laughed softly, reaching up and kissing his nose, “Yes?” I laughed gently. The gorgeous boy turned to me, “Tahlia lee, I knew we have not been together all that long, but I love you more than anything,” He started before kneeling down and holding something to me “Will you marry me?”

My eyes went misty, “Jacob!” I murmured, it was a ring, “Of course I will!” I laughed before kissing him happily. He smiled and slipped it over my finger, it was a beautiful ring, silver with a tiny blue stone in it and slightly bigger red ones, making a flower. It was amazing! I was breathless from it, “Jacob, I love you so much!” I murmured into his ear hugging him.

He smiled, “Ok, none of the others knew what I was doing so let’s go tell them our special news.” I laughed and gave him a quick kiss before we turned back to the house, “Jacob, let’s see if they notice it and not tell them until they do” I suggested. My now Fiancé nodded and hugged me, “Of course, anything for you” he murmured to me.

The two of us walked in the door, “Is Myk asleep?” I called. “No” came a reply, Robbie walked out into the living room, “He is arguing with Ben” Robbie said grinning. I rolled my eyes; the two of them had started to argue a heap lately, in a playful way though, never being rude. Jake kissed my cheek and headed to find Ross. I went to the musketeer house to find Gwen and Drew.

My Musketeers were chatting happily together, Gwen was taking about the new songs and Drew was doing a few Chibi Rewind pictures. I smiled and headed over, “Hey musketeers” I said as I sat down. Drew looked at me, he smiled, “Hey Tahlia.” Gwen beamed, “Have a nice walk?” she asked me, her eyes did not say anything that she was hiding something, or that she knew anything.

“It was just great” I replied, my eyes sparkling. “Ok, what happened?” Drew looked at me suspiciously. “Huh?” I gave him a confused look, the sparkle disappearing for me, to make it look like I really was confused. Gwen laughed, “Trust me, if there was something going on, she would tell us.” I smiled, “YEP! Unless you were to figure it out yourselves” I laughed trying to keep the same atmosphere that Gwen had created.

Drew shrugged and looked me over; “Uh…” he started, “Wait, OHEMGEE!!!” he squealed. He jumped up and grabbed my hand, “it’s GORGEOUS!” I flushed bright red; “Thanks” I said grinning. Gwen looked at it with surprise, “You’re engaged!” she gasped softly. I just let them fawn over the delicate ring. “The guys don’t know, and unless they find out themselves you are NOT to tell them” I said to my best friends.

Both Gwen and Drew promised to keep their mouths shut and let it work out themselves. I laughed happily, “Wow, it has not even been a year and just…. Well WOW” I let my head fall back and with closed eyes, smiling, I sighed happily. “Dude, really?” Drew said with a ‘You’ve got to be kidding’ tone. I stuck my tongue out at him. “Go away” I glared at him playfully flicking my hair at him.

Gwen laughed at that, “You are both like little kids!” she grinned. “Well, yeah, but so are you” I shot back smirking at her. Gwen just laughed at me, “Come on, we have to get ready for the tour” she said. I nodded, “Ok, let’s go” I replied as the two of us headed to our shared room. The two of us had a room each and a shared room. The shared room was for if we had guests but often we kept all of our things in that room.

The floor was clear except for three large suitcases, Gwen and I kept the room clean. Two double beds on either side of the room and side tables for each. The closet was large and airy, a walk in of course. Gwen and I had a side each, and a set of draws on either sidefor our folded clothes. And of course, shoes, something I didn’t have much of thankfully.

I grabbed a few plain clothes, mostly blacks as that is what I liked to wear, and put them in my case. Undergarments as well as socks, and then headed back to select a few nice pretty clothes. I was thinking about my pale blue dress with the simple sequin line around the skirt hem and my short black dress with the lacy sleeves. I decided that I would take them and a pale pink shirt with a long floral skirt.

Gwen had her assortment of clothes including a nice dark green dress with silken ‘medieval’ sleeves and a short light pink dress with spaghetti straps. She had small silver heels for them both and chose a few simple pairs of shoes. Then the two of us went to the bathroom and gathered our toiletries together.

When we had done we had a few books, drawing things, electronics, and other necessary items. We lugged them out to the front ready for the tour; none of us could wait, travelling with the guys, the Musketeers and R3WIND together, something that would be amazing and memorable for the future.