Manipulative [23°]

Taehyung stares at me as if I had just said something beautiful, his onyx eyes narrowing as he tilts his head and smiles at me fondly. His thumb presses softly against my bottom lip. "Princess, I can't allow you to do that."

I furrow my eyebrows, shifting up more and leisurely pushing his hand away from me. "And why's that?"

He hums and chuckles deeply, "Well, if you were found by the police after your crime they would take you away from me, because they have records of you and I don't want that." He pouts, brushing back a strand of hair behind my ear.

I shift my gaze, a slight frown still on my face. "What about you, you've been doing this sort of thing where you kidnap people and 'cure their fears' for a while now, how come they don't have any leads on you?"

He sighs and pats my head, "I'm sure they somewhat do, but my parents didn't have me at a hospital; it's as if I never existed, princess. So, I can get away with more things than most." He shrugs nonchalantly and looks out the window. "And when I sign paperwork, I have a code name so no one truly knows my real identity. I'm everywhere, yet, no one seems to know who exactly I am..."

I sit there, staring at his side profile as I rethink everything that he's said.

"Then kill my father for me." He abruptly roars with laughter at my words, glancing at me before placing his left leg over his right. He brings up his arm, slim fingers latching onto my chin and softly pulling me toward him.

I stare into his eyes as they darken. "Babe, I don't do others dirty work." He smirks before moving his hand to his lap and looking back out the window. His cocky behavior was starting to agitate me. I wanted to punch him so hard, but I know there'll be immediate consequences after.

I hold back a sigh and lean my head against my hand that was resting on the car door. I want to know more about Taehyung, about his younger years, or why he made this establishment. I wonder if it would have some sort of setback; if I mentioned something about his past; would he freak out and have another episode? Maybe there's a way to figure it out without having to ask him directly.

"Taehyung?"

I look toward him once something comes to mind. He hums in response, lazily shifting his gaze away from the window and onto mine once again. "Can we play 21 questions as we wait?" His eyebrow lifts up as he looks at me with confusion on his face.

"What?"

"Please?"

"No, what the hell is that?" He retorts.

"21 questions?" He nods and I begin to explain to him as he reaches over to grab a wine glass, pulling out a bottle of wine. "A game you ask someone to play in order to get to know them better."

His mouth slightly parts open as he comprehends my explanation before his lips tug into a smile. "My princess wants to get to know her daddy more, huh?" I flush at his words, avoiding eye contact as I ignore his question.

"S-So, can we try it?" He chuckles at my response before nodding his head, leaning his body to get more comfortable and pouring the wine into the glass. I watch him as I try to come up with a question to start off the game. "...What's your favorite color?"

He laughs as soon as I say the question, apologizing after once he realizes I was looking at him strangely. "I though you were going to start off with something kinky like the game 'truth or dare'-- I had the interpretation that this was some dirty game that would help us know more of what we like to do in bed. Sorry."

I blush profusely, hitting him and telling him to answer, which he does after he settles down from his snickering.

"It's purple,"