Chapter 1: Spanking [TaeKook]

It wasn't often that Tae and Jungkook fought. It was actually pretty rare besides jokingly going at it or childish disputes that was normally settled by one of the older hyungs, but in the rare moments that it was serious and it did go too far both normally went their separate ways, unwilling to give in to their mistakes.

Jungkook found himself at his computer, buried immensely in his editing while Taehyung was curled up in a ball in his own bed. The argument was so stupid, so petty that the person caught in the middle was even surprised at how childish the two were being. Then again, he was the oldest of the maknaes.

The argument was over Jimin. Jungkook was upset at how close Taehyung was being with him, yet when the other tried to explain how both himself and Jimin had been friends since before their pre-debut days and how they were even classmates at one point in time, he was repeated cut off. Leaving them both to let their fury fluster.

Jungkook was mad but so was Taehyung. Deciding to be the bigger man and how it was just best to give the other his space, Taehyung was the first to give in and shut himself away in his room. Jungkook didn't think he was wrong so he let his fury inspire him to go and work on his next G.C.F.

About several hours of editing, his headphones were abruptly yanked off. Already mad, he spun around in his chair, thinking it was Taehyung wanting to argue again. Yet he was surprised to see Jimin.

"I know you act stupid sometimes, but are you really that much of an idiot?" Was the first thing that came out of Jimin's mouth. His hair was a mess and he looked tired, which Jungkook could tell he actually was based on how thickly his Busan Satoori flowed through his words.

Jungkook turned around back to his computer, ready to ignore his shorter hyung, but Jimin turned his chair back around.

"What?" Jungkook said, clearly agitated.

Jimin's eye twitched. "Taehyung has been crying for HOURS."

That made Jungkook's heart twinge a bit, but it didn't meet his face. He didn't like it. Taehyung was with him, not Jimin, and he didn't like how easily Taehyung let Jimin get affectionate with him. Both of them were at fault.

"So? That's not my problem."

"Do you really want me to kick your ass?" Jimin's eyes narrowed and his normally soft features turned into a scowl, making him look increasingly scary. He took a step forward and leaned down until he was right in Jungkook's face.

"If you don't go in that room and apologize to that sweet boy, right fucking now, so help me GOODNESS I'm going to shove my foot so far up your ass that every time you try to sing your vocal cords will tie my laces."

Jungkook gulped and nodded slowly. Jimin sat up straight and his soft features returned, almost making Jungkook question if Jimin was actually human.

"If you will excuse me, Hobi hyung is doing a vlive so I have to go stand at the door and demand attention."

He started off toward the door but stopped and turned back to Jungkook. "If I come back and see you sitting here, without having apologized to Taehyungie, I'm cutting every wire in your room and smashing all of your electronic shit into tiny pieces."

With that, Jimin left.

Jungkook let out the sigh he was holding and ran his fingers through his hair. In the back of his mind he knew it was a petty thing to be mad at, but Jungkook was possessive of the things and people he cared about. He really did love Taehyung, so seeing him so close to Jimin made him jealous, but he realized he was being stupid and he needed to apologize.