Chapter 3: Public [Sope]

"Who said I was joking?" Hoseok chuckled, although he wasn't laughing to be funny, he was laughing cause he was serious and Yoongi didn't believe him.

"You have to he joking, cause I'm not doing this," Yoongi made the fakest laugh he could muster and crossed his arms over his chest.

He didn't know what it was with Hoseok today but he was unnaturally horny. They had decided the day before to get out and get around the city since they had both been cooped up in the house due to work and whatnot.

Yoongi had no problem about being out. He got up and got dressed and everything, but from the moment Hoseok woke up his hands were always on Yoongi. He was kissing on his neck while he tried to brush his teeth, grouping his ass while he made breakfast and palming the front of his pants whenever they sat down next to each other.

He didn't mind the sexual attention, if they were behind closed doors, but Hoseok is getting frisky out and public and it honestly making Yoongi flustered.

They had found a Nintendo store on their journey and Yoongi had intended to find something for Seokjin and Jungkook, just because he had the money to spend. Yet it seemed like Hoseok had other plans. When Yoongi had tried looking for a Mario figurine that Seokjin didn't already have, he froze up when he felt Hoseok press himself against Yoongi's ass. The store was thankfully full so it wasn't something to be easily seen, but still. In public?! Yoongi pushed Hoseok away but that only made his taller dongsaeng smirk knowing he could make his hyung so flabbergasted no matter where they were.

Things like this continued to every store that had went to. Whether it was just to browse or to actually get something, Hoseok was always doing something to Yoongi that made him flustered and blushy.

He even tried to jerk Yoongi off under the table at the food court, which brought them to where they are now. In a cutaway between two shops, with Hoseok standing proudly in front of Yoongi, who had his back firmly pressed against the wall. Seriously, he's had Hoseok's dick pressed against his ass so many times that day that he could describe actually how it was situated in Hoseok's pants.

"Why not?" Hoseok teasingly grabbed Yoongi's hips and pulled him closer, breaking the space between them. "Are you afraid of getting caught?"

"Yes." Yoongi asked bluntly. Besides the fact if them both being idols, being caught having sex in public is embarrassing no matter who you are, and Yoongi didn't want to be part of that group.

"But that's what makes it more exciting, hyung," Hoseok stepped closer so Yoongi was back between the wall and himself. His lips were right next to Yoongi's ear. "Knowing that at any moment, someone could walk by and see you getting fucked. Doesn't it make your cock twitch just thinking about it?"

Yoongi looked away, face growing hot as Hoseok began to ghost his lips over the skin on Yoongi's neck. "What porn have you been watching to get these kinds of ideas? Are there any other hidden kinks that you have that I should know about?"

Yoongi let out a noise when Hoseok ran his tongue from the vein on Yoongi's neck up to his ear. "Nope, just this one. I wanna fuck you in public, hyung."

"I-isn't this like exhibitionism or something?" Yoongi stuttered out as Hoseok ran his hand up Yoongi's shirt, now sucking and biting on his neck.

"Nope. That's when you like to be watched, I just want it done in public." Hoseok's other hand began to unbutton Yoongi's jeans before snaking its way into his boxers, stroking him slowly. Yoongi gripped the back of Hoseok's shirt and covered his mouth. They were pretty far back between the two stores so that they wouldn't be seen, but still the thought that someone could walk by and see them had his heart racing and it got faster every time someone walked by.