Chapter 2: Dirty Talk [YoonMin]

Jimin chewed on his bottom lip, contemplating whether or not it was a good choice to do this. Of course he knew it was late at night and his hyung was more than likely asleep, but part of him just wanted to hear his voice. He was away on a vacation with Jungkook for his next G.C.F and he had been away from Yoongi for about a week and a half. He was lonely and even a bit needy for his hyung.

That's how he found himself sitting by the window with his phone to his ear, listening to it ring. With each ring it felt like his heart drummed harder against his chest. He was beyond nervous.

Part of him said it was a stupid idea and he was prepared to hang up, until he heard the phone stop ringing and a deep and groggy voice on the other end.

"Hello?"

He froze, unsure of what to say next. He didn't actually expect him to answer, so this took him aback for a seconds. 5, 10, 15 seconds passed and he had yet to utter a word, his voice was caught in his throat.

"Hello?" The voice said again, this time more stern. That seemed to snap him back into reality cause he quickly said,

"Y-Yoongi hyung...hi. Its Jimin..."

"I know who it is," A yawn echoed through the phone. "What do you want? Do you know what time it is?"

"Yea...I know what time it is..." Jimin was quiet again, eyes scanning everything from the stars in the sky to the lights of the buildings below. "I guess I just wanted to hear your voice..."

His heart was speeding up again and he was back to gnawing on his bottom lip. He knew what he was saying wasn't going to work with his hyung.

"You wanted to hear my voice so you decided to call me at 3 in the morning? Jimin, what do you want? If that was it then I'm going back to sleep-"

"I miss you, hyung," He interrupted. His cheeks warmed up in the darkness of his hotel room. "Really badly..."

"Jimin?"

"I miss feeling you touch me and caress me. Even just running your fingers through my hair...I miss it." Jimin admitted quietly in his room, subconsciously afraid that the whole world would hear if he spoke any louder.

"What was that first part?"

Jimin furrowed his brows. What had he said before? He was just saying the first thing that came to mind, but once he realized what he had said he slapped his hand over his mouth, realizing he said more than he wanted to. Fidgeting softly he slowly removed his hand and spoke into the phone.

"W-what?"

"That first part. Say it again."

Jimin felt his neck get hot at the thought. "What did I say?"

"Jimin," Yoongi said sternly. He knew that tone of his voice turned Jimin into puddy. He really knew that was the case by the small whimper Jimin let out. "Repeat what you said. Now."

I few seconds passed without a word from Jimin, but before Yoongi could scold him again Jimin's voice rung through the phone, quieter than before.

"I miss....feeling you touch and c-caress me..."

"Where?"

"Hyung!" Jimin hissed quietly into the phone. "You already know, so please don't make me say it..."

"But I won't know unless you tell me, baby," Yoongi could tell that Jimin was flustered and it just made him want to tease Jimin more. "You know what I miss, little Jiminnie?"