From: @fluffycat96

TS: So the first question is from Fluffycat96 and she wants to know how we all became friends!

RD: Easy! I moved from CloudsDale to Ponyville a long time ago. I mean, I knew Fluttershy but we weren't friends. I became friends with her a little later, but I maybe kinda sorta crashed into one of AJ's trees and kinda killed it. But that's how I met her. I met Rarity from AJ. I met Pinkie because, well, you know Pinkie Pie. And we all met Twi the same way kinda. Fluttershy and I pretty much knew each other. And I met Starlight when she was evil, and I met Sunburst when he first came to Ponyville. Ba-Boosh.

AJ: that tree STILL isn't back yet, Rainbow Dash.

RD: but it makes a good place to nap.

FS: Dash is pretty much right, I really didn't know ANY of the girls besides RD before we first got the elements of harmony.

SG: i met them all when I was evil.. heheh..

Twi: I met them because I came to Ponyville lol.

Rarity: I've known applejack since we were about.. I don't know uhm.. 10? 11? One of those, but I've also known Pinkie since I was 8. The rest I didn't quite know well until we found the elements.

Pinkie: I KNOW EVERYONE!! SO.. I KINDA MET EVERYONE THE SAME WAY BY JUST BECOMING BESTEST FRIENDS WITH THEM RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ: I've known Rarity the longest, and RD I met when I was like 14? I knew pinkie pie too. And the rest wasn't until the elements.

Spike: and I-

TS: Thanks for questioning!! Ask more!