Prisoner

The door opened, and a man, carrying a small child in his arms entered. "Say hello mummy." Moriarty smiled, his eyes resting on the woman chained to the wall. "She's got your smile, Maggie." 

Maggie McRender looked up, her eyes filled with a furious hatred

Maggie McRender looked up, her eyes filled with a furious hatred. "Leave my daughter be!" 

Moriarty tch tch-ed, and drew closer. "I can do whatever I like to her, just as you are helpless to stop me from..." his eyes roved over her. "Satisfying my moods." 

Margarita's face twitched, but her face remained stiff, unwilling to show weakness to him, because she knew how much he enjoyed it. 

The baby girl in his arms began to cry, nestling deeper into Jim's arms. "Now, now," he crooned. "It's alright, Iremia, my darling, Daddy's here." 

It was lucky for Maggie, that he was not looking at her when he had said that, or else he would have delighted for the rest of eternity, seeing the pain and helplessness upon her face. "Where is Sherrinford!? Her real father?" Maggie asked in fury. 

"Who? Oh, ha, him. He's locked up, with nooo idea you're alive." James sneered. "And it shall remain that way." He turned to leave, and as he reached the door, Maggie asked. "How did you steal the child from him?" 

Moriarty glanced over his shoulder. "He handed her right over. It wasn't difficult." Then with a laugh, he disappeared. 

Maggie slumped, and gave the quietest cry of disappear. "My poor little girl...my poor Sherrinford." She whispered.