『Chapter 13』Fun Night

"Holy Crap! What the heck Bakugo!" Sero and Eijiro where laughing at Katsuki's hair.

"Stop laughing. My hair got used to this i cant get it back the right way. Do you not hear me? I'll kill you both." Katsuki was embarrassed and mad. The two idiots kept on laughing.

I stop in front of 1-A classroom

Should. i? I smirk at my thoughts.
'Fuck it.'

I slide the door so hard it made a loud sound. I stop and acknowledge the startled faces. I laughed lightly and so did the students.

Iida just gave me a short speech of why I shouldn't do that.

"Yeah whatever Iida. Ok talk to you later." I walk over to Katsuki and make fun of him a bit.

"Dont laugh. OR ILL KILL YOU!"

I chuckle and give him a light hug, "In your dreams."

He returns the hug and pats my head. I pull away and walk over to Tenya, Shoto, and Izuku.

"Uh Hi." I emotionlessly walk over to them.

We talked for a little, but other students started talking rather loudly about us.

"Oh yeah. The Hero Killer." Sero said.

"How you guys come back alive? Seriously." Eijiro also spoke being held by their collars by none other than Katsuki.

"You're lucky Endeavor came up and saved you guys."

'BITCH NO!' I internally yelled.

"Yeah thats right he saved us." Shoto spoke, I could tell he was having a hard time saying that.

"Totally." I said clearly irritated and rolling my eyes. "I felt really saved." I say sarcastically.

Izuku smiled crookedly and Tenya started ordering us to sit down.

I sighed and sat in front of Katsuki. I shift my body so I can face him directly. I place my chin on his desk and cover my face with my arms. I wanted to bury my face in his chest. I truly missed him. Katsuki felt that I was stressed so he patted my head once again in a comforting way.

•••

Class 1-A was outside about to get some knowledge from All Might at field (ch-ema) (idk how to spell it) We are going to be divided into groups and try to rescue All Might as a race.

Mina, Sero, Tenya, Izuku, and Ojiro were up first.

People were guessing who would handle this. Some said Sero and Iida for the most part.

"I know Deku would be last." Katsuki said.

"I don't know Katsuki. Deku had his power well controlled when we were at the all-."
'Oh Shit.'
"Never mind."  I waved my hand regretting I ever said anything.