『Chapter 19』Oh Shi- ete Oshiete yo

We were warped to another location...Camino Ward.

I coughed a little then stood up. "That was fucking nasty." I say and I wipe my mouth.

I look around a bit and see pro heroes laying down on the floor. I see Best Jeanist laying there with a hole in his stomach. The League of Villains are here too.

"You failed again, huh, Tomura" All For One walks over to Tomura who was sitting on the floor.

Boss. I almost bowed too out of instinct and respect.

"But do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well. Even these two children. Because you judged that he was an important piece. Do it as many times as you need to." All For One's head looked at my direction and nodded. "Welcome back dear."

I smile like a little kid and nod too. He is like a father to me.

I walked over to Katsuki.
I look at his face and hold his hand. It was sweaty as usual. Katsuki was visibly startled by the boss. I knew he should be.

All For One is a person to fear. I did at first.

Flash Back

"I think it is efficient for her to meet him." Kurogiri said.

My 10 year old ass was sitting on the little stool of the bar. Swinging my feet back and forth.

"I guess, she has been living here for quiet a while. He might wonder why she is so important to us." Tomura agreed.

"I want to see Dabi." I pouted.

"Who is that? Have you been talking to strangers? Y/n I told you not to." Kurogiri scolded me for a second.

They still hadn't met Dabi yet.

"Anyways, very well. Lets go." Tomura helped me off the stool with two of his fingers.

•••

"Aah, Tomura. You finally came." A man spoke. It was dark so I couldn't see.

"I bring you the child I mentioned to you about." Tomura kind of pushed me forward to the man.

Getting a closer inspection I could see the man had no face. Just a big ass scar. He was hooked on a machine.

"You must be Y/n. Pleased to be your acquaintance." He grabbed my hand but I instinctively pulled it away.
"Don't be afraid. I will take care of you." He insisted.

He grabbed my hand again and stared at it deeply. In a span of seconds black things came out of his hand and pierced onto my skin.

I let out a yelp.

My fire quirk was activated. Just a small blue flame. Then he took out the black thing and my hand regenerated.

"Impressive. Very powerful I can tell." He nodded.

I couldn't help but smile. Getting a compliment on one my quirk is flattering.

"Y/n, you shall address me as All For One or Boss. Which ever one suits you." He smiled.

"We are glad to have you, Y/n, in the League of Villains."