How I was Enrolled

Y/n: This is bullshit!

I sat in a room with one light on, waiting for someone. Or, for the blonde hoochie, that's what she wants.

I then was met with a man with gray hair and a small pair of glasses. He had a cane as he was inspecting me from head to body.

Ozpin: Who are you?

Y/n: Vegeta!

He sighs as I started laughing, making him getting angry.

Ozpin: You were witnessed by many for your evil behavior and the murder of hundreds of people-

Y/n: *raises hand* Most of them were bad people. The good ones I killed on "accident".

He slammed his hand on the desk as I jumped back and screamed at the top of my lungs. He looked at me with concern and questioned me.

Ozpin: What happened?

Y/n: You scared me! Don't do that!

He sighs once again and continued on with the presentation he likes to call it. At the end, was when he went to question on what I had to say for myself.

Ozpin: What do you have to say for yourself for killing many people in Vale?

Y/n: *raises hand* Not guilty by reasoning of insanity.

He screams as I started screaming as well. We looked at each other as Ozpin was holding the bridge of his nose.

Ozpin: What I'm saying is that I can turn you in the authority or you can come to my academy an-

Y/n: Beacon?

He raises his eyebrow and nods slowly which I started freaking out from there.

Y/n: Yes. Yes! Please let me join Beacon! Please!

I was on my knees with my hands together, looking up at him. He jumped and I think I angered him some more.

Ozpin: Okay! Okay. You can join under one condition. Stop killing innocent people.

Y/n: *raises hand* Most of them were bad.

Ozpin: Oh, for crying out loud!