The Test Result

I was the fourth person to fly as I see multiple students fly in front and behind me. I used my semblance to make a slide and slid down and onto the ground.

Y/n: Wheee! That was fun!

Growls were the only thing that I first hear as I followed where it was coming from.

I then see a pack of beowolves staring at a hunter who seemed to be stuck up a tree by his parachute.

???: Uhh... help me?

I nodded and I whistled to the beowolves. They paid attention to me as the boy with a red jacket jumped down and grabbed out his weapon which was a banana.

Y/n: What? *wheeze*

He then ran at the pack as I then charged at well. I shot the first and kicked it to the group. I then sliced down on another one's head which was stuck. The third one jumped and landed on me.

I grabbed it's throat and got up and slammed him onto the ground. I ran, grabbed my machete which pried off and slid on my knees.

I slid under a beowolf and used my machete to cut it's belly open and out came the guts.

I got up and saw that the boy was easily taking out two beowolves on his own.

After they both faded away, I walked up to him and took out my hand. He shook it and I smiled under my mask.

Y/n: What's up? My name is y/n or H20 Delirious.

???: What is up, Delirious? I'm Evan or Vanoss as I like to call myself. I guess we are teammates then.

We both walked to the relics and found the relics. I get to know Vanoss better. He wasn't an owl faunus, that was his mask. He likes to play video games as well and kill Grimm just to become stronger.

Wildcat: Hey, Delirious! Guess who is our teammate?

I turned and saw that Wildcat was with Cartoonz. I smiled as I introduced them to Vanoss who seemed very happy to meet them both.

Cartoonz: Looks like he wants us to bring him chess pieces.

Vanoss: I think he wants to find him so he can continue his game of chess.

We all laughed and each grabbed the kings and went on our-

???: Screeee!

Y/n: Holy shit!

I jumped into Vanoss' arms as we see a bird in the sky. A big black Grimm bird.

Wildcat: You wanna kill it?

We all nodded as I used my semblance to fly up and onto the bird. The rest however didn't have a semblance to get up so I was left on the bird.

Luckily, I was a professional flyer. They all had to fight the pack of Grimm that was trying to eat them while I was left with a bird.

Deciding what to do, I wanted to see if I can fly the bird and to my surprise, I was steering it. I looked down and saw more and more was slowly making their way towards my friends so I flew the bird towards the pack.

Y/n: For the teddy bears!

I got off and used my semblance to majestically land on the ground. The bird knock out all of the Grimm that was still alive and killed itself in the process.

Wildcat: Holy shit, that was amazing!

We all walked back to Beacon and from the progress I made...

I think I did amazing.