A New Friend

I sat all alone, watching everyone talk, laugh, and throwing up. I'm looking at you, blonde.

???: Oh, I can't believe my little sister is going to Beacon with me!

I glanced at where it was happening as I see a blonde girl, bear hugging a girl with a red hoodie.

Man, I wish I had a little brother.

???: Hey.

I jumped as I turned to my left and saw a boy with one eye which made me jump even more.

???: Whoa, dude. I'm not gonna hurt you. My name is Luke or Cartoonz which everyone calls me.

He takes out his hand which I smiled under my mask and shook it.

Y/n: 'Sup, Luke. My name is y/n. Or H2O Delirious which I like to call myself.

Luke: Cool. What do you do in your spare time?

I thought about the question which lead me to one thing in my mind.

Y/n: I play GTA V a lot. What about you?

He gasped and smiled, saying that he loves to play GTA V.

Five minutes passed and I think I found my best friend. The bullhead landed and everyone left in a hurry while we followed the group behind.

Cartoonz: Bro, I hope we can be put in the same team.

Y/n: Me t-

An explosion burst out which made Cartoonz flinched. I screamed and jumped into Cartoonz' arms.

Cartoonz: What are you doing?

I get off his arms and told him that I'm easily scared. He then made an ooh face as we continued to Beacon and make it to the gym.

Timeskip by Chibi Delirious hugging a teddy bear.

It was already late as Cartoonz and I had just placed our sleeping bags out and was playing each other cards.

Cartoonz: Do you have any 8s?

Y/n: God dammit!

I gave him an 8 of clubs as he his pair on the ground and raised his arms in triumph.

Cartoonz: I win again!

Y/n: Good game.

I smiled under my mask as the air became hot. Even with my shorts and my bare chest, it's hot.

Y/n: Man, it's hot.

I took off my mask and I see that Cartoonz was staring at me.

Y/n: Cartoonz?

He shook his head and said sorry. I looked at the camera in selfie mode and I see that my clown makeup was gone.

Y/n: Oh come on!

Cartoonz: What's wrong? If I was gay, I would ask you out.

I blushed from him since nobody would ever give me a compliment. I wasn't gay but I sometimes act gay for shits and giggles.

???: She's a hazard to my health!

I looked to where the screaming was coming from and I see a white hair girl yelling at the same girls I saw earlier with a raven haired girl.

Y/n: Will you guys shut the fuck up? Half of the people in here wants to go to sleep!

The white haired girl stuck out her tongue in which I return with my hand do a gun gesture. She put her thumbs by her ears and I pretended I shoot her.

Water manipulation was my semblance so I hit her in the forehead with water which she fell on her ass. The three of the girls giggled as I smiled and looked at Cartoonz who was containing his laughter like a little child.

Cartoonz: I think those girls like you.

I blushed madly as I turn away and tell him it's not true.

Cartoonz: *shrugs* Okay, then. We have to go sleep now though. Big day tomorrow.

Y/n: Alright. Night, Luke.

Cartoonz: Night, y/n.