six

Monday, July 9th 2018, 2:13 pm

the h/c girl sat on her phone at a small wooden table with a top covered in broken but clear yellow shards of plastic all covered in a three inch thick of glass. it was really beautiful she thought. "here you go Miss Y/n." the barista spoke. she looked up the woman. "thank you so much." the lady placed the mug of coffee on the table and left back behind the counter. the placed Y/n was at was one of those businesses that how more than one idea to it. the bottom floor was a coffee shop that sold coffee (obviously), cocoa, and baked goods. the top floor was a pottery place. both places were dressed in primary colors which made the building pop. ever after. it was a wonderful name.

she came here often, to write. it's what she did for work. that and covers on youtube. it paid the bills and kept her occupied when she wasn't writing. though currently she keeps scrapping ideas. none of them were good enough in her opinion. she did have one idea but she wasn't sure how she could make it interesting enough for readers.

"whatcha writing?" y/n looked up from her mug at a brunette who wore a black crop top and frayed denim shorts. to match it all she had on a nude colored jacket. "nothing because i can't get a solid idea." she gestured for the woman to sit down. "well why don't you try writing about life. like a auto biography but with characters." she proposed. y/n thought about it. "that's actually a really good idea. thanks for that." y/n made note of it on a page of her book before shutting it. "ah no problem. there was a point in my life where I wanted to be a writer." "what made you stop?" the h/c asked the brunette. "change of plans i guess. i got more into pottery and films."

y/n had never met someone like her. her voice was soft and she talked so confidently, the opposite could be said about y/n. "well then start writing your own film. no one tells you you can't do something." the girl smiled. y/n smiled back before her phone rang. they both looked at the cell that was covered by the book. y/n looked at the caller id. "that's my manager. i should probably get going. uh thanks for the advice again." before the girl could even ask for her name y/n was gone.