eleven

Sunday, August 5th 2018, 7:30 pm

amy had found her most formal clothing which was a dress she hadn't worn since her and mark dated. they split on good terms but sometimes it could be a little overwhelming, memory wise. she went to the place y/n told her to on time. luckily y/n was waiting for her in a light blue dress that she looked wonderful in.

"hey? ready to do this?" y/n asked. "absolutely." y/n gave a sincere smile to amy. what amy didn't expect was for y/n to link arms with her and walk her into the party full of other writers. she introduced her to fellow writers that she was friends with and some advisors that goes over each chapter with her. amy was in awe at how she spoke. when it was just the two of them and ethan she was much more relaxed and made jokes but here she stood up straight and causal and made jokes that were funny to business people. she looked like she had this down to a tee.

once the party was over amy said goodbye to the others. "hey that's my advisor." y/n said turning to amy. "why don't you head home? i need to talk to him so that's gonna be awhile." amy nodded. she wanted to keep in touch but y/n was already to her advisor before she could even ask for a number.

ethan was quick to text amy as soon as he knew she was home. making accusations and sending heart emojis. amy rolled his eyes at his childishness. just because they grew up together didn't mean he knew when she liked someone though she really hoped she liked her enough.