nine

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 9:45 am

y/n parked her car behind the others and knocked on the door. it opened within thirty seconds to show her brunette haired friend. "wow now that i've met you in real life, you look so much taller." he commented. "well yes ethan. i'm five eleven for a reason." she gave him a hug before following him inside his apartment. "new apartment is looking good already." y/n commented. "thanks." they reached the kitchen and y/n was a little confused. "i forgot to tell you what we're doing. uh we're doing some asmr cooking me and you." she nodded. "cool. what are we obviously gonna fail to cook?"

ethan gestured to the already set out counter. "i'm sorry we're making sushi? who are we going to end up poisoning?" ethan called for someone and In came the brunette from ever after. "hey we ready?" she spoke. she noticed y/n. "hey writer from the coffee shop." she smiled. "you two know each other?" ethan asked. "well technically. for like ten minutes." "amy." the brunette introduced. "y/n." ethan was smiling wildly. "okay okay let's get started."

the video went smoothly. it was more of ethan making a mess and innuendos. y/n and amy got to chat while ethan cleaned up. "hey so how is the writing coming along?" amy asked. "actually a little slow but getting there. thanks again for the help. i'm making more progress than any of my other ideas." amy gave a soft smile towards her.

there was a break of silence where you could hear ethan's clattering of dishes. "um actually i wanted to ask you something." y/n started. amy had a million thoughts running through her head but she really hoped for one certain thing. "i have this writers ball as they call it. i wanted to know if you'd tag along since they'll be asking about my book and i thought since you gave the idea you would like to come." not exactly what amy was thinking but it's a start. "absolutely. i would love too. when is it?" "the fifth. at grand park. show up at eight?" amy nodded.

"hey i have to get going ethan but thanks for having me over." y/n spoke peaking into the kitchen. ethan spoke a thanks before y/n gathered her things. "dress formal by the way." y/n said to amy as she left. as soon as the door shut ethan raced into the lounge where amy was. "shush it ethan." "y/n so likes you. i've never seen her like anyone even in maine." amy turned to face him. "she was asked to junior prom by three different guys and a girl, denied each one cause she didn't feel like they were genuine enough."

ethan kept pleading his case as amy got packed to leave. "bye ethan." she waved as she left ethan telling her, he told her so.