Prologue

Dark ... was the first thing I observed when I woke up . My head was aching . Secondly , the handcuffs which were tied around my hands and thirdly the very uncomfortable chair making creaking noises as I tried to move . My head was still pounding not knowing what to do , where am I . The door opened and two men walked in , I recognized them immediately . They were the one in the alley ... The man .. killed !! Oh God what they are gonna do to me .
One of them finally spoke after a long game of staring . "Oh , so the fiesty miss is awake ! Boss is surely gonna enjoy having his way with this one " . His speech caused shivers down my spine . Trying to looked unfazed I mustered some courage and asked them " Where am I ? "
One of them was about to spoke but suddenly a creaking noise sounded and the door opened . Due to dark I wasn't able to see his face but his figure towered in the room making him look intimated . Both the men nod at him speaking in language I don't recognize ... Italian ??? Finally he spoke something causing my breathing to halt . The two men left the room giving me smirking glances , yet I was unable to move . This voice , no that can't be . Finally stepping out from the dark he stood in front of me . My eyes widened like saucers not believing the sight in front of me . He stood towering over my hunched figure , his mesmerizing orbs now cold , face emotionless . This face , this man who had been haunting my dreams for the last two years . Now standing in front of me he looked liked a nightmare , surreal . His velvety voice which used to cause  butterflies to swarm in my stomach now spoke in a deadly manner . " How have you been Amelia ? "
My throat  ran dry , hearing his voice after all it has been . And when I try saying his name , curious how it feels on my tongue after all that has been ,
The feeling of amazement never goes away ... A painfully familiar name , of a well - known stranger .