Chapter 5

"Oh come on Zander , why are you making an issue out of it ? "
"I'm the one who's making an issue right , so why don't you just leave ? You know what just go back to him " .
Blocking his path I smirked , "Oh so Mr. Almighty is jealous " .
Scoffing he said " I . am . not . jealous . " Sighing I encircled my arms around his neck " listen , you know it's not like that I said I am sorry for being late !! " . His features soften after a moment , his arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer , his eyes captured mine , his breath fanning my face " I'll never let you walk away from myself . Even if it means chasing you so be it . You're mine Mia cara . Swallowing the emerging emotions I replied , my voice a barely whisper " I'm yours "

My eyes shot opened , I was sweating . Gasping for air I took a look at my surroundings , this isn't my room . Realization hit me like a bucket of ice cold water . I was kidnapped and I saw Zander , he looked so different , dangerous . But what is he doing here ! I was a jumble of nerves right now. My first thought was to escape this place . I got out of the bed , my legs quivering suddenly the door opened . I froze at my place and glanced at the door and here he was the cause of all my miseries . The way he was looking at me right now spoke volumes . His eyes flashing with thousand unreadable emotions . Who would've thought fate will brought us back in front of each other after two years of despair . I refused to break down in front of him . I wouldn't let him show how this is affecting me . Stopping at a comfortable distance he asked , " How are you feeling now ? "
Not wanting to have a conversation I replied " I would like to leave right now " .
" I'm afraid you can't " . Glaring at him I said " Excuse me , what do you mean I can't , who the hell are you to stop me " . The devil had the nerve to smirk " You just saw what I am capable of " . Chuckling sarcastically I replied " I don't even know you anymore " . His eyes turned cold " I'll let you leave on only one condition that is you're not going to open your mouth to anyone about tonight's event . You didn't see anything , if you want to keep yourself safe I suggest you do as I say . But considering your encounters with dangers I seriously doubt that " .
     " I can look after myself just fine ".    Chuckling he replied " Oh trust me cara you'll gonna need it " .  The endearment caught me off guard . I can't believe it still cause shivers down my spine . Straightening myself I said " I'm not going to tell a soul just let me go " . Nodding he said " Alright , my driver will drop you at my place " .
Deciding not to argue anymore , I took a step towards the door " Amelia " . God no , I can't stand him saying my name like this . In taking a sharp breath I turned around to see a storm in his eyes but it was gone as soon as it came
   " I'll see you soon Mia cara  "