n i n e

JIMIN'S POV//
-
fuck i need to go to the toilet. where is yoongi? he should be here. i pulled out my phone and scroll through my contacts to look for his name once i've found it, i gave him a call.

jimin:                                                       yoongi:
"yoongi, where are you"

"sorry jimin, my teacher is keeping everyone in a lunch since we all failed the test"

"oh. it's ok, um do you want to come over to my dorm after school"?

"sure baby"

"alright, see you then. love you"

"love you too"

i ended the call and ran straight to the men's bathroom. but as i was running i tripped over and knocked down another student. he was holding his bottle of juice as well.

"ah fuck. just my luck today huh?" - jimin said while trying to wipe some of the juice off.

"im so sorry, i didn't see you" - the other student said to jimin while helping jimin up.

"it's ok, it's not your fault. i should of been more careful. are you ok?" - jimin grabbed his phone that had fallen down.

"yes im all good but are you?, im sorry it got on your shirt" - the other student, bowed down.

"no need to bow, lucky i have sport after lunch so i do have clothe to change into" - jimin then bow to the student and ran straight to the men bathroom.

lucky the men bathroom has a shower in it too. i opened the bathroom door. wtf now they have a bench in here...i put my bag and towel on the bench, then i turned on the water and took a shower.

but then i realised there was a sound that...some how turned me on. oh fuck! thats. thats someone moaning. the voice sounds so familiar. it sounds just like jungkook. wait no it cant be, what am i thinking.

(a/n): this chapter is pretty long, hope you like it. um and ill try to make the next chapter longer than this one :)