t h i r t e e n

(a/n): YALL I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE. i feel so baddd jajdjwjw. welcome backkk my loves (*' ︶ '*)╯♡

"jungkook ah". a small voice called out.

the younger hummed as a response

"im kinda hungry...do you wanna go out for some street food?"

"wait— but you never go out to eat street food hyung" the younger made a funny expression.

"well...i want to try something new. and plus you know im there for the lamb skewers"

— with that yoongi and jungkook headed out, yoongi was head over heals for some lamb skewers.

"JUNGKOOK!!! IF WE BUY 1 LARGE PLATE OF LAMB SKEWER WE GET ANOTHER ONE FOR FREE. want do you sayy kiddo??"

"hyung. i-i dont have the money for that". jungkook was lying, obviously he has enough money for the both of them...but might as well get some for free from his hyung.

"well. youre lucky that im in a good mood"...the elder sighed as he order their food. "ill pay"

jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth. the cinnamon hair male putted up his fist pretending to punch the younger.

(a/n:) do you guys want the chapters to be longer?? andndndndd at the end...is it still gonna be taekook?? or yoonkook?idkkk. comment your favourite ship :^)

its still probably going to be taekook— but up to you guyss :))