His REGRET 2 (Ch. 3)

I woke up because i heard a sound from the kitchen. "aghh.. what time is it?" I say as I look up at the clock just above the bedroom door. it's 7 AM. I decided to check the sounds in the kitchen.

I went to the kitchen and saw a guy that cooking that I knew that was Jungkook. Just as I looked at him, he turned around and saw me. "morning ~ I've made you breakfast" he said as he prepare the breakfast on the table. "eo? You can cook? You didn't make a mess with the kitchen, did you?" I said worried to him. "What are you saying? I'm good at cooking.. You just don't know what is my hiden talent" He said confidently. "Ah really? Then let's eat" I sat down to eat the breakfast that had been made by Jungkook. he just watched me eat until his phone beside him vibrating to show someone giving a message. I saw Jungkook looking at his phone and instantly picked up his phone and started texting something. I looked at him confuse while still eating. 'he's a little weird these days' i said to my mind still looking at him confuse. "Can i know who is it?" I said to Jungkook that still focus on his phone and i get ignored. I just look away annoyedly and stand up. I walked into my room again to prepare for school and left Jungkook alone at the dining-room.

Jungkook POV
when I was eating my breakfast, my phone was vibrating and I saw it was a message from Jieun Noona so i quickly text back.

Jungkook POVwhen I was eating my breakfast, my phone was vibrating and I saw it was a message from Jieun Noona so i quickly text back

I want to looked up to Y/N that I think is still in front of me to ask if I can help Jieun Noona. But I saw Y/N already up the stairs with an annoyed face. I look into my phone again and I reply Jieun Noona again with 'ahh.. i can help you'. I walked out of Y/N's house and went to Jieun's house.

5 minutes later, i've arrive to Jieun's house. I honked my car to let Jieun Noona know that I was in front of her house. Not taking so long I saw Jieun Noona get out of his house and head for my car. Then he entered my car and smiled at me. "thank you for helping me" Jieun Noona said while looking at me excited. "no problem" I respond as I turning on the car and start driving to school.

Y/N POV
I went downstairs to find Jungkook. But I don't see anyone in my house beside myself. "Did he went to school without waiting for me?" I'm mumbled and went outside and decided to go to school.

after I got to my school, all the students whisper something while looking at me. I feel strange until Lisa runs towards me with a plain smile like she is hiding something. "What's wrong?" I asked briefly, looking at Lisa. "no.. let's just go in" Lisa said and drag me into the school building.

Lisa POV
I saw Jieun Unnie get out of Jungkook's car with Jungkook. I feel a little confused. 'Aish.. Is he cheating on Y/N again? Or am i just dreaming?' I said to my mind until i saw Y/N arrived. 'shoot! I can't let Y/N saw this hell! She can't saw Jungkook with Jieun Unnie'.

Y/N POV
I walked to class with Lisa. Not long after, I saw Jungkook in front of the class with Jieun Unnie talk together. I can see Jieun Unnie is very happy to talk with Jungkook. Jieun Unnie's smile made me feel uncomfortable if he was close to Jungkook.

I feel... there is something between them

To Be Continued...