His REGRET 2 (Ch. 5)

"stop it Jungkook" Y/N pushing me very strongly makes me retreat and she runs to her room. I ran after her and opened the door to her room. I looked at the bed and she hid behind the blanket. "Yah. How long do you want to be like this" I said. I approached her bed and opened the blanket. I quickly crawl up to Y/N. "Why can't you trust me? You know i only love you" i said to her while i looked into her eyes. "I hate lier" she said. "I'm not a lier. It's true that Jieun Noona just my friend" i said to her again. 

Y/N POV
I'm too tired to handle him. I sighed and tilted my body while covering my whole body again with a blanket.

I heard that Jungkook also sighed after I ignored him. "It's okay if you don't believe me. At least I've told you the truth" he then came out of the room and I didn't know where he would go at that time. after Jungkook left I felt my tears fall down my cheeks. And not taking so long i fall asleep.

Tomorrow~
I woke up because the morning sun shone on my face. I'm getting ready for school.

when I arrived at school I saw Jungkook who wanted to enter the school building. I ran to him until I remembered what had happened yesterday. I think now is not the right time to talk to him. Then I entered the building and entered my class.

Lisa came to me and looked at me who was dazed at my seat. "How come, why aren't you with Jungkook?" Asked Lisa. "Lisa I'm not in the mood to speak today..." I replied, covering my face with my palm. "oh... okay... just tell me whenever you want" after that Lisa left me for myself.

the first lesson started and I couldn't focus on the lesson at all because I was thinking too much about Jungkook. 'I'm sure Jungkook is quite disappointed with what I did yesterday. Will he be angry with me and will get closer to Jieun Unnie? i'm so scared' I thought. not taking so long, the bell rings and now it's break time.

I went to the cafeteria and sat in an empty place. I saw Jungkook sitting in an empty place too while holding his head. he didn't eat his lunch at all. to be honest... I'm very sick to see him like that. It's break my heart to seeing him like that. I think I'll make it up with him after school.

After school~
some of the lessons I've passed and now it's time to go home. I cleaned up my things and went out of class because all the students in the class had already left. I tried to look for Jungkook and I saw him in front of the school building. I want to run closer to him. But I was overtaken by Jieun Unnie who approached Jungkook with her smile. I suddenly stopped running and saw them both. I just frozed there looking at them. I hurriedly walked past them. I can feel Jungkook seeing me who just passed him with Jieun unnie. he wanted to chase me but I was far enough away from him.

Ugh.. Good job Jungkook. You just disappointed your girlfriend with Jieun unnie at the second time..

To Be Continued...